Muzan hardly cupped his hand on the lady's jaw as she began to whimper both in fear and pain whilst across them, Taoshu was already hysterically shouting in anger.

"You are not getting away." He murmurs on her ear, making the woman shivers in an instant.

In a brisk moment, the loud cantering footsteps of the couple approaching samurai guards made y/n heedful. She immediately shifted her gaze towards the source of the sound and appallingly watched, realizing she was far too late to stop Muzan's guards from strangling Taoshu with two more men, each holding him back by his arm and forbidding him from moving furthermore.

"Get your hands off me! Damn bastards!" Taoshu shouted at them, thrashing in their hold and irking the little patience of Muzan's men. The guards did not hesitated and strike him into compliance, making Taoshu grunt in pain and fell on his knees.

Y/n freezes up again on her stance, terrified whilst she can already feel the muscles on her throat contacting and burning in fear.

She frighteningly look over at the noble lord. Tears on the corner of her eyes were attempting to roll down on her cheeks yet she forces to restrain herself as she slipped her right hand onto Muzan's hand.

"I'm begging you, Muzan-sama. Please stop this already." She pleaded and did not broke her gaze towards the furious fiery red eyes of the male demon whilst Muzan's eyebrows continue to knit in annoyance.

There was a brief silence. No further words had escape from the both of them and the noble lord's face remains stoic and unreadable. Y/n could only catch her ragged breathing and blink her eyes in demeanour after she had realized she was already free from Muzan's sore touch.

The male demon pushed the court lady away from him, causing for y/n to almost lose her balance and fell on the floor. Muzan immediately whirl his heel and dart his immense glare towards the raging Taoshu whilst two men were still, holding him back by his arms.

"I have seen you before," Muzan causally says. He pace near the bushi warrior with eyes darkened with repulsion and irritation whilst Taoshu continue to struggle against the bound of Muzan's men.

The noble lord lip's curl down into a slight grimace. He sighed deeply and gestured his hand to bring forth his sword as the present guard willingly obliged.

"You are Hiroshima,Taoshu am I right?" Muzan softly says whilst he did not hide the derisive contempt that was lingering on the expression of his face.

"May I remind you, Taoshu-san," He commence and look at the bushi warrior in a pompous manner. "You are stepping inside my hallowed palace without my consent." Muzan says. He slowly turn his head and grab the black helve of the offered katana.

"And a lowly type of person like you is putting grime inside my high reputable home." He draws the tip of the sword and aimed it straight on Taoshu's neck. Red demonic eyes vehemently glaring direct into the dull stolid brown ones of Taoshu.

Muzan slowly pushed the edge of the blade until the cold steel was touching in contact against Taoshu's skin. The bushi warrior huff in reply. His nostrils flared. He bit his lower lip in total enraged and persists, thrashing his both arms to flee out from the confinement of the two guards.

"Fight me Muzan." He hissed with such dislike as he flashed his glares at the noble lord. An expression of full scorn escape from Muzan's lips as he glared back into the face of the samurai man.

"What if I refuse." He promptly replied. The noticeable disinterest crept on his face whilst he withdrew his katana and placed it back on the scabbard.

"You will not refuse me anymore if I state to you my condition." Taoshu replied as his voice raise in a manner in endeavour to immerse the attention of the young lord.