4 - Satan Serve, From An Angel

Start from the beginning

☆彡

As it was almost time to clean up, Hinata got distracted as Suga helped him out on receives as they were bumping a volleyball to each-other. Tanaka did as Y/N said, spiking the tosses. The volleyball hit Hinata's had softly as Y/N looked over to the soft thud.

"Hey! I wanna hit too!" Hinata exclaimed, facing towards Kageyama. "I wanna spike!"

Y/N made her way to Suga as she didn't want to be on the court when she knew there was going to be some argument - I mean, when is there not any bickering between the two?

"Here we go again," Y/N breathed out with an unamused face. "They do this every time."

"Send a toss to me!" Hinata beamed at the grimacing boy.

"No."

"That was harsh." Y/N commented.

Kageyama served to Hinata, Hinata trying to receive but the ball bouncing off his forearms.

"I'll be sending all the sets to Tanaka on Saturday." Kageyama stated firmly. "Leave the attacking to him."

"Uh, coach." Tanaka nudged Y/N softly.

"Yeah, Tanaka-san?"

"Are you sure you're a first year? You seem way more mature than them."

Y/N chuckled, bringing everyone back to reality. "Well, I am the coach right? Nobody's gonna listen to a coach who whines like a baby."

Suga patted her head, "There she goes again, being smart."

Y/N checked her watch. "Shoot- Oi! You two! Stop arguing, we need to clean up!"

"Y-Yeah.." They both watched her as she picked up the stray volleyballs that littered the court. Sometimes they forget that she's here, yet they were still thankful for her for letting them practice even if it got her in major trouble.

☆彡

"Hey, Hinata-kun!" Y/N called out from after practice, "You don't mind if I walk you to class right?" She asked, now wearing her school uniform but without the blazer.

"I don't mind!" He energetically replied. She mouthed a small thanks before catching up with him. "So um, did you need something Angel-chan?"

"Just call me Y/N, Hinata-kun." Y/N corrected, "And no, I just feel like i've been a little harsh with you guys."

"No! It's okay! I'm sorry for always arguing with the King!" Hinata apologizes. "And you can call me Shoyo!"

"Alright, Shoyo-kun." Y/N laughed as they both stepped outside the classroom. "You know, you can always ask Koushi if he could set for you. He's the official setter for Karasuno you know."

"Do you think he'd really do that?" Hinata asked with wide eyes, Y/N nodded before looking at her silver bracelet with a few charms on it.

☆彡

"Y/N-chan! Y/N-chan!" Hinata bounced to Y/N's classroom as the lunch bell rung. "I'm practicing volleyball with Sugawara-senpai! Wanna join?"

"Yeah, go ahead of me Shoyo-Kun." Y/N smiled, Hinata agreeing, he walked out of the classroom.

Y/N gathered her things up as she waved goodbye to some of her classmates. As she walked through the halls, she could feel the stares from the people around her gawk at her drop dead good appearance. As she neared the vending machines, a guy - maybe in his second year - grabbed Y/n's wrist.

"H-Hey!" Y/N flinched, trying to tug her hand away from him. "Let go of me!"

A smirk crept upon his face, "You should respect your upperclassmen, y'know."

"I don't have to if they don't treat me the same." She stuck her tongue out at the male.

"You're frail, what are you gonna do?" He announced, his friends facepalming at his words - did he not know about her? Oh well, he does now.

"Oi, back off." A familiar voice rang through Y/N's ears. "Don't touch L/N-chan." Kageyama, who was agressively sipping a milk carton, said.

"Aw, look." The older male cooed, "What are you gonna do?" Y/N picked her other hand from her side, slapping the male who was harassing her across the cheel like she was spiking a volleyball. His cheek had a large red mark on it as it stung greatly.

"Yeah, i'd advise not to talk to him like that either." Y/N proudly put her hands to her hips. "Get lost."

The male squabbled away, his friends snickering as they followed behind the boy who was presumably crying.

"Thank you, Kageyama-kun." Y/N smiled to the boy who had probably saved her ass from getting raped. She noticed the tips of his ears turn pink. "Ah, Kageyama-kun? Try not to argue with Shoyo-kun so much, please." She walked over to the vending machine where y/n bought a small yogurt drink.

"S-Sorry, L/N-chan-" Kageyama apologized.

"Don't apologize, it's fine." She said, stabbing the small straw inside the drink. "Just call me Y/N."

"R-Right, then you could call be Tobio." Kageyama's cheeks hinting at the slight cuteness of the girl in front of him. "How do you take sets?"

"Eh?" She glanced at the tall male, "I- I guess ones that were fast pace, usually on the higher side. But that's really it." Kageyama nodded, "Mm, I'm going around the corner- Shoyo-kun told me I should watch his short practice with Koushi."

"Yeah, bye Y/N-chan."

"Bye, Tobio-kun! Thank you again!"

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═