Chapter 2

We all spent the early morning talking about possibly throwing ourselves a graduation party in the future. By the time it was seven in the morning, we all began walking in a group to school. It was now seven in the morning, school starting in thirty minutes. We were almost there, when my legs cramped up and I stopped walking. The others stopped and looked at me.

"My legs hurt like hell! This is why I need a damn car!" I complained. Pete cocked an eyebrow walking over to me.

"Yo, Simon. Hold my bag." Pete demanded.

Simon rolled his eyes, before taking Pete's bag in hand. Pete crouched down and I jumped on his back. We all began walking to school once again, nobody questioned why Pete was giving me a piggy back ride, since this was basically an everyday thing.

___________________________

When we arrived to school I got off Pete's back, and we all went our separate ways, since we all had different classes in the morning. Except for Morgan and I. It must have been an absolute miracle that we both had all the same classes throughout the day. Morgan and I walked beside one another on our way to class, until I suddenly drug her into the girl's bathroom and into one of the stalls.

"Chase, what the hell?"

I waved my arms frantically in a panic.

"I forgot to study for that damn math test! Im freaking out!"

Morgan reached for something in her back pocket, pulling out a lighter and a joint. She lit it and handed it to me.

"Morgan what are you doing?! We could get in trouble!"

"Calm down ok? You need to relax, this will help you relax. Just trust me. We won't get in trouble."

Trust was a very slim thing with Morgan. It was hard to do so sometimes. Although, she was basically a professional at breaking the rules and getting away with it.

I snatched it away from her, taking a drag and blowing out a line of smoke. I waved my hand in the air, trying to clear the smoke away. Morgan mirrored my movements. We both sat in the stall for a while, taking drags from the blunt. Once I was completely relaxed, we went into Math class with pinkish eyes. We started giggling in our seats for no reason, immediately getting yelled at by the teacher. We were handed the test. I squinted my eyes at the question. I don't know any of this shit. I circled answers that looked correct, but probably wrong either way.  By the time class was over, I turned in my paper, walking out of the classroom and made my way towards my next class, which I happened to have with Pete. On my way there, I got pulled by the wrist into the boy's bathroom.

"What the fuck?" I yelled, trying to pull myself from whoever's grip I was in.

"It's just me babe." Frank said as he smashed his lips against mine. I moved my lips in sync with his for a short moment before pulling back. Frank and I have been together for around two years, when we were both sophomores. We have never used the word love before, but I've believed that we are and we have been for a while. He had a band since junior year, which I guess what made me so attracted to him in the first place. He has raven hair and brownish eyes that seem to have a hint of green. Or was it the other way around? I tend to forget sometimes.

"What do you need Frank?" I asked, rubbing my thumb along his tattooed hands. Much like Andy, he practically had tattoos everywhere. He looked at me with concerned eyes. Or was it pity?

"Are you ok? You've been hanging out with those losers a lot lately. Especially that emo fuck." He growled at the last part.

"I'm fine Frank. I need to go, I'm gonna be late for science." I replied, walking out if the boys bathroom with him following behind.

"And don't call Pete that!" I yelled at Frank, which made him stop in his tracks as I opened the door to science.

(Sorry this was so short.)