(2)

(7 years after the accident)

for the first time in a very long time I actually felt small is movement a tad bit. I don't know how long it's been ever since I got hit by the car but from what I heard I was in a coma. 

The doctors came in the room to check on how I was doing. Both of my parents I found out had died from a murder they said once. I would wake up they had a little bit of things that they had to give to me.

But my parents had the Box to the side they believed that they knew they were probably going to get hit. But wasn't going to ever let anyone know.

But the only thing they wanted was for me to be safe if any of us were to be protected there were some things in the box for one of us to keep a reminder of each other.

(???P.O.V)
I found out that masky, hoodie, and toby 7 years ago didn't finish the job with one of the people of the (l/N) house so we are trying to now find out where the child has gone and how they were able to get away from our radar.

(1 week later)

(Y/n P.O.V)
I finally been able to open my eyes it is honestly really good I mean. I feel sorry that my parents had died but I don't feel much they said it they hit the part where I can feel emotions of my brain. So ya cool now i can't feel much.

They gave me the box that they were talking about when I was in my coma. It was a family photo of us. And a man i did not recognise. The doctor said that is who i was going to live with.

the doctor told me that was my uncle I do not remember my mom and dad referencing seeing a uncle but ya cool.