Chapter three

( hey guys welcome to chapter 3 I was really proud of my last chapter also I have like no followers or reads so do your girl a favor and do these things.)

Izuku

After dinner izuku wished his classmates goodnight and trudged up to his dorm room. He stepped into bathroom and washed his face. Without his fake façade he looked sad tired and angry. It was times like these were he really got to contemplate. He was angry. He was so angry at many things. And as strong as he knew he was he couldn't help but think of himself as weak.

He stripped himself of his clothing and stepped into shower he knew he took one earlier at school he just felt like he needed it something to help his. Because the other times he would have to resort to other things and those were things that he would regret later on. Izuku's problem started in middle. Not all of kacchan's words got to him but some did. He found that his words would get a whole darker than they should be. And you might be thinking dark humor but no this was different. He always tried to not let the words get to him but the more he seemed to try to block everything out the easier the words got to him.

He stepped out of the shower to get some clothes on and get to bed. Who knows maybe he will actually get more than 2 hours of sleep. But then again one can only hope. He crawled into bed with his to set an alarm. Before setting his phone down he checked the time 9:30. Not a bad time to go to bed he thought. He snuggled into his covers and after a couple minutes he drifted off to sleep.

3:30am

izuku was running towards Bakugo as he was being dragged through the portal but the closer he got to him the slower that he seemed to run. Kacchan and the portal disappeared in front of him. Izuku fell to his knees sobs wracking his body. "It's your fault" Todoroki said "if you had been faster he would still be here. " I-I'm s..Sorr-" "You should be sorry" said Tokoyami we followed your plan and it failed we should have known better than to follow someone who was quirkless."

Izuku tried breath but he felt like he was suffocating. All of a sudden the scene changed. He was in his apartment but it was a mess glass was everywhere and bloodstains. You could smell the beer and smoke everywhere no fresh air anywhere. Then he saw his mom. Blood red eyes a beer in hand staring at him." M-Mom are you 0-okay " " you worthless piece of shit I should have known that sending you to that school was a bad idea. You even hid that quirk from me. Do you know how hard it was to have a quirkless kid. Your a Mistake just like your father." "Mom P-please" izuku tried. His mom didn't even respond she just raise the beer bottle and the moment it hit him...

Izuku bolted up in his bed. Guilt, fear, and anger coursing through veins. And vertigo. He leaped out bed and stumbled into the bathroom. And threw himself over the toilet and let out the contents of his dinner. This had been one of the worst nightmares yet. He couldn't seem to get heart to stop going a million miles per hours. He look up at his cabinet. no don't do izuku your trying to get better. but apparently his body had other ideas. He took a box out and opened it up. There were little razor blades, and little pocket knifes. He took a razor blade out and moved the piece of clothing that was covering his shoulder. He took a deep breath trying to calm his nerves. He knew that it was a risk to cut on his arms

His mom and found he was cutting during the second year of middle school. She had taken his tools and brought him to a person that could help him. He did eventually get better. But after transitioning to Highschool. Things were harder than ever and he couldn't seem to catch a break. He took in a breath and slowly cut a line into his shoulder and he kept going there was 10 lines in his shoulder. He sighed as he felt the tension leave his shoulders. He cut because it made him feel better because it was the only pain that he could control.

He cleaned the blade and set it back into the box. After straightening everything up. He turned of the light and walked out. He looked at the time. 4:30 He had gotten an decent amount of sleep. He wasn't going to go back to sleep though he turned on his lamp and went to get his homework. He needed to get it done before the end of the week anyway. And it would be a good distraction until he would have to be getting to school.

that's it for this chapter hope you enjoyed it you'll be having the next one soon enough.