45 | trust is key

Start from the beginning

"And please don't get mad with what I'm going to tell you." I say carefully.

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Promise you won't get mad." I insist.

Jungkook's eyes are soft. "I won't, I promise."

"Okay," I breathe. "I kind of tried to make a backround check on your family."

"What!" Jungkook's eyes are inflamed and I gulp. When he sees my conserned expression he tries to calm down. "What exactly did you find?"

"I-I only read the stuff that was on Wikipedia and some articles. I just wanted to see what your family is like."

"But I told you they are horrible people." Jungkook says, his voice laced with relief. "There's nothing intriguing or interesting about them. Why did you do this?"

I put my hands on my lap and look down on them. "I just wanted to know more about you. I just-I wish you could be more comfortable to talk to me about your past."

Jungkook's hand reaches for mine under the counter. He pulls me close until I have to get off my seat and he gestures on his lap. Bitting my lip, I climb onto his rock hard thigh and face him.

"Be careful what you wish for." He says in a whisper. "There are things about me that if you ever know, you'll either be frightened of me or repulsed."

I place a hand on his cheek and caress the smooth skin with my thumb. "The things you did to me at the Golden Closet frightened me. I'm sure that whatever it is you're keeping from me I think I will be able to understand why you did what you did."

"It's not as simple as you think Elena." He mutters.

"Nothing is simple Jungkook. But we're here now aren't we?" I say and he gazes into my eyes in such a way that makes my heartbeat accelerate in my chest. He holds my waist, his fingers tracing circles. I can feel his warmth through the thin silk barrier that covers my skin.

"Why are you so perfect?" He says, my eyes locking with his but after a little while they fall on his lips as they utter every single word in that throaty tone.

"Don't-I'm not."

One of his hands escape my waist and holds my chin up. "You are perfect to me." He says. "You are willing to listen and accept a part of me that I resent. That's all I ever wanted."

I smile and wrap my hands around his neck. "Then you know what to do whenever you're ready." And with that he shifts me on his lap guiding one of my legs over his other side so that I'm straddling him and I suck in a breath. We haven't been this close since-oh yeah, when we were at uni. We have had our little moment in the janitor's closet but it didn't go exactly the way we wanted it to because I didn't declare our relationship status. Personally, I would prefer if we went slow and see where the current takes us, but I also want Jungkook to remind me where I belong right now.

His touch feels so soft as he traces imaginary shapes all over my waist, his fingers sending heat waves that result in making my breathing deep and my heart ricochet against my ribcage. He's looking at me with want and desire-it's obvious that he has missed this too and I tangle my fingers in his bouncy raven hair as I shamelessly stare at his plump bottom lip. I'm mesmerized by the sight of his mouth whenever he speaks and sometimes I get lost during our conversations as I become totally engrossed by his lips.

Warmth spills out from his hands as he traces my skin over my clothes and I immediately become relaxed on his lap. Without warning he aims for the corner of my mouth. He kisses me and when his mouth detaches from my own I eagerly press my own lips against his, savoring the softness and the fruity aftertaste of the Apoch Blend Wine. He groans as my pelvis is mashed onto his. I can feel his erection harden under that tent on his crotch. His tongue enters my mouth and falls into battle with mine. I enjoy the little challenge of making an attempt to be in charge just this once when Jungkook puts me to place by digging his fingers into my hips, holding me still while his tongue works its magic in my mouth. I purposely press against his groin causing him to groan once more and his lips leave mine.