41 Harry Potter x Ginny Weasley || All I Want For Christmas Is You (Christmas)

Harry Potter x Ginny Weasley.

"Make my wish come true / All I want for Christmas is you" -- Mariah Carey

"Ginny!", Harry called out as he chased his girlfriend across the floor of the Leaky Cauldron. He drew the eye of the pub's patrons as he grabbed her hand and spun her around to face him. Unknowingly the pair were situated under a precariously hung bough of mistletoe.

"Yes, Harry?", she quirked an eyebrow.

Harry frowned, "Why'd you storm off?"

"I didn't storm - "

He rubbed his thumb over the back of her hand and smiled ruefully, "You know what I mean..."

Ginny laughed softly, "It's hard to be mad at you when you're wearing that silly hat"

Harry touched the Christmas hat perched atop his messy hair, "Ah, so you were mad at me"

She shrugged self-consciously, "Not mad... jealous, maybe. It's just that sometimes I still feel like that little girl looking up to her big brother's famous best friend"

"You shouldn't feel that way, Gin...", he murmured, brushing a ginger lock of hair behind her ear. The pair ignored the stares and whispers of nosey passers-by; they were used to it after all this time.

"I know, but I do"

"I love you, Ginevra Weasley", Harry said, kissing her softly.

Ginny took a deep breath, "Marry me, Harry Potter"

"What?", Harry queried, convinced he hadn't heard her correctly.

"Marry me", she grinned bashfully, "Why not?"

"Gin... I mean, I don't have a ring or..."

"It doesn't matter", Ginny laughed.

"Really?"

"Really"

"Okay, um...", Harry reached up and pulled a sprig of mistletoe from the overhanging bough. He fashioned it into a makeshift ring and took a shaky breath.

Then, he got down on one knee and asked the love of his life to be his Christmas miracle. That was when the cheering started.

H A P P Y  H O L I D A Y S 🎄