When you first meet him (Donatello)

You were on your way back home from a party when you heard a loud crash in the ally way, you ran and hid behind the wall and took a peek when you saw someone going through the old trash so you decided to go up to him, "hey what are you doing?" you yelled but when he saw you, he was so scared he climbed the wall "wait, please I won't hurt you just come down", just then he heard you and came down from the wall "please stay away from me because I know exactly what you are going to say when you see me". You looked so confused "what do you mean you already know what I am going to say" he then breathed in and out "your going to say that I am a freak because thats what everyone says to me". You came close to him and until you could see what he looked like, you just smiled "I wouldn't call you a freak because your not and anyways my name is (Y/N) what is your name" he smiled at you and pushed his glasses to his face "I'm Donatello, nice to meet you (Y/N)" he then smiled and blushed a little but then heard sirens of a police car coming and quickly jumped onto a roof of an house "wait, when will I see you again?" but it was too late he was already gone so instead you walked home.