The world I can never achive

Chp. 1: The world I can never achive

######## !!

Your Pont of view

I stood their , faze by what I saw. The world I can never enter. A simple ninja as myself could never broke that barrier ; separating me from him. But I'll try ...I'll try my very best for you...

"Gaara... "

I gripped the shirt where my heart is. Praying that I could see him again. Yes ! me and the Kazekage of the sands were never in a relationship. For though , I am just a commoner in his world.

I'm just like a fangirl , admiring him from afar. But I am not like Sakura and Ino full of confidence showing there love for the Uchiha boy. I'm jealous of them. Whenever I had a chance to speak to him. I always end up stuttering or having the most embarassing epic fail infront of him.

And I couldn't just handle speaking to him. My heart beats faster whenever I'm with him.Though I wll be lost in those eyes. The eyes that seems to have a determination to change himself. That's what I admire in  him.

Not because he's a Kazekage having power to rule over those people lower than him. But I wanted to experience how to love him, to love that emotionless Kazekage who was slowing opening up to everyone.

To his people, friends, and comarades.

######

You hummed softly as the wind made your hair flying everywhere. Now , you are watching as the sun goes down. Little didn't you know someone was observing you and guess who...

" (your name) "

Shivered occurred down your spine. As you look around fully alert for any danger. Your (eye color) Hues skimmed corner to corner then you sighed. Maybe you were hallusinating ??

*******************************************

" (name)"

A fiery red hair danced across the wind as he observed you silently. Admiring those features he dreamed. Yes you never knew the Kazekage Gaara was deeply inlove with you since Chuunin exams - scratch that- He ismadly inlove with you till now.

Little did you know , that the barrier you assumed you can never pass through is only creating a new dimension for you. To your love...gaara