Tortured

Lilly woke in a dark room. She was chained to the wall. The metal digging into her skin with any movement she made. It was pitch black and it smelt like stale blood.

"Ah good your awake finally." A women emerged from the shadows.

"Madaline" Lilly hissed.

"You think we wouldn't find you?" She tormented.

"No I didn't think you would care, I mean you never have before." Madaline laughed.

"No I suppose your right. But do you honestly think that Ben and I pulled you from that foster home out of the goodness in our hearts? We were following orders, I mean by doing this we get a fortune."

"So... who you handing me over to?" Lilly asked.

"No one yet, your mine till I call him" she said walking over to her. "Do you have any idea how long I've just wanted to harm you, to just hit you once. I wanted you out, out of my life out of Ben's and honestly I would of given you the most painful death that you deserve but Ben had to remind me what we were in it for, and I'm glad I listened to him because now I get my chance to return the favor you gave me. You tortured me mentally so in return I'm going to torture you physically. " Madaline slapped me hard on the cheek.

"Honestly you can't do better?" Lilly mocked.

"Honey I'm just getting started." Her face grew spikes and turned into a moldy green colour. Her body didn't change but a tail grew and it had a sharp end it it. "My tail is sharper then any blade in the world. That includes the Nephlim weapons. There's posion running through I choose whether or not I want to use it or not. And when I do use it. You'll know" she hissed.

"Your a coward. Picking on a girl chained to a wall. Your scared thinking that I might have a chance of escaping that I could actually kick your ass." Lilly said.

"Do not mock me!" She whirled around using her tail to scratch the side of my face. Lilly closed her eyes hard trying to clear out the pain. She could feel the blood running down her face, but that pain was nothing comapared to the pain that was now shooting up and down her arm. There was a wide deep open gash on her left arm. Lilly screeched in agony.  "That's the sound i want to here"

She didn't stop there she put another long deep gash on her right leg and across her chest. Tears were falling down her face rapidly. Lilly had never experienced this much pain. Every part of her body hurt. Lilly opened her eyes. Madaline was back to her old self no longer green and ugly. She had a smug smile as she admired her work. A loud knock came at the door.

"He's here" she said and walked away to answer it. A man with silver hair walked in.

"So you must be Lilly?" The man asks. Lilly was to weak to move anything. She struggled just to keep her eyes open.

The silver haired man stepped closer to her. Lilly tried to scramble backwards her back hit the wall the chains around her wrists cut deeo into her skin. "Sorry I should introduce myslef" he said.

"I'm Valentine"

Author's note:
Thank for all the votes and reads. Please vote comment and share for all the chapters ahead.