You then slowly drifted away from reality and into your dream world.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Soraru made his run to the nearest convenience store to get you some food. He went out as fast as he could, forgetting to put his mask on. Instead of coming back to get it, he used his scarf to cover half of his face.

He doesn't want you to suffer more from your cold.

After buying you a soup and some bread outside, he finally dashed to your room.

"(Y/n)?" he called.

He saw you covered with layers of thick blankets. You're sweating nonstop. He tried waking you up.

"(Y/n)? (Y/n), the food is ready. Go eat it before it gets cold."

Slowly, your eyes fluttered open and saw Soraru, still in his bored expression.

You got up and started eating the soup.

"I thought you were going to cook for me?" you chuckled.

"I-I changed my mind. Your kitchen is a mess." He then stood up. "I'll go get some water."

"Okay..."

It did not take long for him to come back, holding a glass filled with water and a small tub.

He handed you the water and the medicine he bought from the pharmacy.

You eyed him suspiciously, then back to the medicine, then to him again.

He noticed your stares, so he finally answered to clear up your mind.

"Those medicines are definitely not going to kill you, (Y/n). These tablets are for your colds and this syrup is for your cough, you got it?" he explained, showing you the medicines you're about to take.

"Oh, okay then." Without any hesitation, you took it all in.

After drinking your water, you propped yourself on the bed, moving slowly to get a comfortable position. Once done, he covered you again with your (F/c) blanket.

He reached his hand out to get the tub he was holding a while ago. He squeezed the towel and placed it on your forehead. You hummed in satisfaction.

"Get well soon, (Y/n)."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The next morning, you woke up with him sleeping beside you, hugging you tightly as if he's fearing that you might go elsewhere while he has his guard down.

Compared to yesterday, you are now feeling much better, thanks to Soraru taking care of you.

You stared at him intently. This is the first time you get to see his whole face closely. You could hear his soft snores and feel his chest expanding as he made soft breaths.

Suddenly, he murmured, "Mm... (Y/n)... I know your awake~" he said without looking at you nor opening his eyes.

You flinched, causing your body to freeze in position.

"I can feel your eyelashes on my chin... Stop it. It's tickling me~"

"S-Sorry."

Slowly, he loosens his hug on you, knowing that you're awake and wanted to get up.

You squirmed to get out of his arms. You then stood up and covered him with your blanket.

You headed to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for both of you. But once you get there...

"SORARU-SAAAAN!!!"

Your kitchen is a mess. Both pieces of equipment and ingredients are scattered everywhere. There's still something on the pot that spilled some content of it to the table and sink.

Starting on that day, you swore to yourself that you will never ever let Soraru cook, or even allowing him to enter your kitchen.

≫────··•••··────≪

[A/n: See? Trash. That's all I have to say. And, I actually can't focus while writing this. I was listening to Soraru's new song with Sakata (and some more random utaite songs www). It's cute! Anyone listened to it already? (Soraru just hit a very high note! I can't... Aaahh—)

Anyways, have a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year, everyone! May God's blessings be with you!

Now that I've done all of the pending requests, give this pathetic soul something else to do, please! ;-;]

≫────··•••··────≪
Soraru x Reader

Sick

Requested by: uechan_luv_0905

12/28/19
≫────··•••··────≪