["Stay there, (Y/n). Don't you dare move a muscle, or I swear, I'll force you to take tons of medicine."] Those were his last words before hanging up.

You obeyed him. You left the door unlocked for him and stayed in bed, wrapping your whole body with thick blankets like a cocoon.

A few moments later, you heard the door slammed open, followed by loud footsteps as the door to your room opened with a loud slam.

"(Y/n)!"

You slowly opened your eyes, adjusting your view with the lights in your room.

"Ugh... So bright..." you groaned as you covered your face with your very thick blanket.

You heard a soft click and your room darkened for a bit, with the lights escaping through the thin curtains remained as the source of light.

"(Y/n)?"

The soft fabrics of your bed rustled. You peeked your eyes out from the blanket.

The man you've been expecting to come just a few moments ago greeted you, sitting beside your shivering body.

"So... Soraru-san? Why are you here?"

You saw the corners of his lips curve upwards, but the said male was trying his hardest to suppress the smile that was about to take over.

Soraru reached his hand out to feel your forehead.

You flinched at the sudden coldness that touched your skin.

"You're scorching hot, (Y/n)! Why didn't you tell me you were sick?!"

"I-I'm sorry..." you mumbled, but enough for Soraru to hear it.

"It's alright, (Y/n). Just have some rest. Good thing that I bought some medicine and ingredients at the nearby pharmacy and grocery." He stood up and turned to you. "I'm going to make you something to eat, then drink your medicine, okay?"

"Okay... But..." You looked at him. Your sight was a little blurry. You could only see his shadow since he's standing against the light. "Do you know how to cook?"

Hesitantly, he nodded. "O-Of course. Now, just go get some rest and leave it all to me, (Y/n)."

He then left the room. Due to him barging in so suddenly, your sleepiness disappeared. You just stared at the ceiling as if it's the beautiful thing that existed in the world.

Not too long, loud clanging sounds filled the whole kitchen, reaching you in your humble room, followed by a short "Ah!" from none other than your collab partner, Soraru.

You sighed and snuggled on the blankets more.

"That hopeless idiot..." you sighed as you closed your eyes to fall asleep.

Footsteps thumping went audible as the door outside opened then closed with a loud bang.

You sighed. A sigh that is much deeper compared to the previous one. "He really is hopeless..."