L "there is no need to see u, I can feel ur presence...."

I wiped his eyes using water and my veil .

He opened his eyes and I was crying....

L" ssh don't worry v will win, ours is two and their's it's one so don't worry "

R " don't be overconfident and didn't u see what he done?? "

***********************************

Again she wiped my eyes using her veil, and she was sad seeing me in pain.

L " now only I got to know this veil can be in my favour "

She bet me on my shoulders....

🔊....

Fourth round is going to start....

I was about to move but she held my hand and kissed my palm, making me smile.

R " take care and win "

I nodded.

I so badly wanted to hug her.

Nik " wow man, here fight is going on and u r romancing??"

I gave him deaf ears.

And we started again and this time it was really tough and he pushed me so badly...

I couldn't get up and was struggling but I heard one loud voice cheering me and I looked at that side and it was my DAD!!

Mom was signing me to get up.

Dad " get up son, show them who are u?? U r my son,show him what he will get if he touches A RICH KID "

I smiled and Nikil was about to pounce on me but I bet him with so much force that he stumbled back....

************************************

Fourth round was going on and when he fell in ground I was so sad but he came back with such a strength made me happy, he was oftenly looking at one direction and I saw the couple, they were the same one whom we met few days ago....

I again concentrated on the fight anddddddd my Lakshya won!!

🔊......

It's a three and one so need of next round..... Shekharji has won this and I must say he will continue to rule this village as before....

Everywhere there was happiness, all were smiling....

I looked at Papa who was smiling and he was crying because of happiness....

R " Papa u won, we won "

He hugged me tightly.....

🔊....

Now Lakshya come to the stage and collect the prize....

L " I want my Gurudev to handover me this"

I took Papa near the stage and he was so happy and he hugged Lakshya tightly....

All others started to congratulate him...

Shek " I am so happy Lakshya ask whatever u want I will give"

He became silent and closed his eyes looked at me and then averted his eyes towards Papa.....

L " I need ur Jaan ( life) "

What?????

He is asking my father's life??