"Dude, you literally woke me up from the best dream I have ever had," they complained.

"Touya is more important!"

"Who?"

"Touya!" you exclaimed, "my soulmate!"

"Oh my gosh!" they suddenly burst out with energy.

"Yeah!"

"It kinda sounds like a Japanese name don't you think?" they said.

"Now that I think about it..."

"Oh my gosh!" they squealed, "your very own real life anime boy!"

"OH MY GOSH STO-"

Soulmates. Are they thinking about you right now?

"(Y/N)," Dabi whispered to himself.

He looked up at the sky and smiled.

"I'm still waiting for the day to meet you," he said softly to himself.

"Touya?" Tiny Shouto peeked from inside the house, "Who are you taking to?"

"Oh Shouto!" he looked back to see his brother, "no one!"

Soulmates. A connection like no others.

"Don't be bummed out," you kept telling yourself.

You still haven't met "Touya". It's been ten years and there was still no sign of your soulmate appearing.

"Don't let this ruin your trip," you thought to yourself. Your job had given you the privilege to go somewhere due to the holidays and your hard work. Of course you chose Japan!

As you arrived and stepped out of the plane, you took a deep breath and felt the breeze softly hit your face. You smiled to yourself as your eyes wandered everywhere.

You began to look for a hotel, and as you were rounding the corner, you happened to look down an alleyway.

Big mistake.

You felt your eyes go wide and your stomach start to turn. You covered your mouth, but you also wanted to scream.

"Don't freak out. Don't freak out."

You looked back in the alleyway, only to get pulled into it and slammed against the wall.

You winced and you struggled to get out of the persons grip on your shoulders.

"Let- Go-" You struggled to say.

You kept trying, but you soon realized that they were not doing anything except pressing you against the wall. You were breathing rapidly by now, and you were scared to look up.

You slowly looked up and as soon as your eyes met, your breath hitched.

His blue eyes made you stiffen up. You were looking at what looked like scars with staples on his face, his lips slightly parted.

Your heart felt like it was dropping one million feet and you couldn't find words to spit out. You couldn't think right now.

Meanwhile, Dabi felt like his heart started racing a million times a second.

Something about you made him feel like you were special to him, and he couldn't bring himself to do anything else. Silence filled the space between you two, so Dabi tried to say something.

"I.."

You, however, took this as a chance to escape.

You pushed him off of you and started to make a run for it. When you pushed him though, he caught a glimpse of your wrist.

Touya.

His eyes widened and he felt a rush of warmth spread throughout him, something he hadn't felt in quite some time.

"Wait!" he managed to scream out.

You didn't listen to him. No way. Not after you saw that he literally used a cloth to make someone go unconscious.

He caught up to you though, and he grabbed your hand.

You instantly felt comfort from his touch, but you still felt like it wasn't right.

"No! What kind of sicko would do something like that to another human?"

Dabi didn't know why, but he felt a sting in his heart when you said that.

"You wouldn't understand," he mumbled.

"...You're.." you hesitated, " You're a villain, aren't you?"

He looked at you with hope. He didn't know what he was hoping for, but he just did.

"Then I completely understand."

You turned and started walking away. But Dabi didn't want you to go so soon, he felt like he needed you here with him.

"(Y/N)?" he called out one last time.

Chills ran down your spine as you looked at him with shock.

"How do you..." you hesitated, "How do you know my-!"

You caught a glimpse of his wrist, and it hit you.

You wanted to finally see your soulmate, have a happy ending, have someone to give your infinite love to, someone to share everything with.

Was he the one? Was he the one you've been constantly daydreaming about? Was he the one you've been waiting since forever to see?

You remembered how happy and excited you were to have someone's name on your wrist.

"Touya?"

okay hi lolol ummmm sorry i got too lazy to write i realized christmas was literally tomorrow and i didn't wanna keep you guys waiting. i'm not sure if i'll do a christmas special since i'll be spending time w/ my fam tmrw:(

but i hope you guys enjoyed! i'm pretty sure i could've added more so maybe i'll do a part two?? but since this is kinda like my gift to you guys, you can make up a scene following the events that just happened!

oh and also stream sugar by brockhampton ;)