𝐅 𝐀 𝐁 𝐔 𝐋 𝐎 𝐔 𝐒 𝐂 𝐑 𝐄 𝐀 𝐓 𝐔 𝐑 𝐄

"Six years ago, stable hands started vanishing at the castle above the city

"Six years ago, stable hands started vanishing at the castle above the city. Before long, citizens were disappearing throughout all of Temeria. Foltest's royal guards soon realized the creature was coming from the crypt where the king's sister Adda is buried. Rumor has it she was having an affair with a young man in the town when she died." Triss explained as the trio walked slowly around a room with herbs and bottles in every corner.

"Was she pregnant?" said Geralt.

After a few hours prior to now, the next day the arrives in Temeria. The castle it self was beautiful. Nice arches and pillars, necessities of a castle.

"If she were, that would make her child the sole heir to the throne as Foltest never married. The king fled the castle, ignoring the rising death toll, " Triss answered.

"And why are you here?" questioned Daenerys as she moved to be in front of Triss.

"After Nilfgaard overthrew their king, the Brotherhood couldn't risk it happening again, so they sent me here three months ago to cure the creature." said Triss.

"Vukodlaks are freak mutations. They can't be cured, " said Geralt.

Triss was quick to cut in "Good thing it's not a Vukodlak."

Alenis and Geralt both look a her to see if she was being serious. And judging by her silence, they knew they were really in for a treat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Two thousands orens if you can tell me what exactly killed these people." Triss has guided us into a candle lit hallway. I didn't know if she was talking to me or Geralt, though she knew I didn't want her coin. In front of us were several stone tomb, each filled with a body of a mysterious person; covered in what was I believe so be snow.

Larik took on look at the bodies, but before he could saying anything he rolled over to his right a vomited. I quickly rushed over to him and patted his back.

"How much ale did you drink?" I asked as I searched my bag for herbs to calm down his stomach. "E-elven... teen," Larik as he slowly rolled back over, a little bit of vomit on the corner of his mouth.

I let out a giggle as I wiped the vomit off his lips with a small handkerchief. Then, I give him a mixture made up of peppermint, chamomile, and ginger. dejice

I scanned over each body until one caught my eye. I pasted two of the tombs to see a man with his eyes ripped out. He seemed to have long dark brown hair and a beard covered with snow. I heard heavy, large footsteps trailing behind me. The footsteps belonged to the one and only Geralt. He ended up next to me and we both stared down at the dead figure.