Chapter 17

(The next day)

Jaeden p.o.v

The sun streamed through the window. I lay in bed replaying the event of the last day.

"Jaeden will you be able to film today, Wyatt said you were feeling sick yesterday" I heard Chosens voice outside my door.

I can't miss filming. "Ya I'll be able to film, I'm feeling much better now"

"Great, breakfast on the table, see you in a minute" he walked downstairs.

I dragged myself of the bed and got changed. I put on my best "i wasn't crying for the last 10 hours" face and walked down the stairs.

"Hey Jaeden" Jack shouted to me.

"Hey" I forced a smile and sat down beside Jeremy.

"You feeling better" Wyatt said with a month full of food.

"Ya" I focused on my food.

"That's good" Wyatt said sweetly, he was trying to make some small talk. I saw that he was confused.

"Sorry, I'm just tired"

"Well, we only have a few scenes to do today, so don't worry" Jeremy gave me a pat on the back.

A flashed him another forced smile and went to clean my plate.

I grabbed a bag and waited for everyone else at the door.

*time skip to the set*

"OK, costumes and makeup guys, we're a bit behind" Andy tells us.

We all go to get ready and walk back to set.

"Ok guys we need to do the blood oath scene again, we looked over the footage and it wasn't the way we wanted" Andy told the cast and crew and they checked that everything was prepared.

That meant I had to kiss Sophia, the thing that started this whole mess. I just going to relax and forget about it.

We all got in are places and Andy shouted action.

The scene progressed and it was time for the kiss, it didn't want to do it, I felt I was betraying Y/n. I started to panic, I didn't know what to do.

"Andy I feel sick" I ran away to the closest bathroom and locked myself in.

I heard a knock at the door.

"Jaeden, It's Wyatt, are you ok" he sounded concerned.

I slowly opened the door letting him step inside, I closed it behind him. He obviously knew something was wrong my eyes were full of tears.

"Jaeden! What happened?"

"She broke up with me" I croaked.

"Oh Jaeden" Wyatt pulled me into a hug.

"She thinks I'm in love with Sophia" I whispered to him "because of the way I looked at her after the kiss"

Wyatt pulled away from the hug. "What"

"I tried to tell her it was acting"

Wyatt pulled me into another hug.

"It will be ok, we'll sort this out, he two are perfect for each other"

"I hope you're right."

<><><><><>

Hope you enjoyed this chapter ❤
Lots of drama