December 6th, 2013

I didn't write anything yesterday, because I can't think of anything to say in my journal. But my father is still on his drinking problems. He's very alcoholic so why should I care? He abuses me, mom, and Sophia, he litters all over the place, and he rarely gets out of the freaking home! He still works as a minecart operator in this old, damp mineshaft, in the middle of nowhere. But that's not my problem, after watching Minecraft videos, I wanted to play Minecraft and see if ZexyZek is on Omega Realm, but he left. As I play some more, Sophie came into my room and questioned"When dad is every going to stop drinking? My creeper dolls are getting wet when he pours his beer all over the place?" . "He will eventually Sophie, you just have to wait.", I answered. Sophie is my little sister, she is 8 years old and she also loves to play Minecraft too. But I was very frightened and careful when the day Sophie was abused by the drunken bear. I tried to stop him, but he threw me off. She lost her front teeth and broke her pinkie finger, I can't stop remembering that tragic event, it's stuck in my mind as barnacles on a ship. I need to go outside to get some fresh air for awhile.

It was a lovely fall Sunday morning when I hopped onto my bike and petaled to my other friend; Andrew.
I finally reached his house, I was sweating, but the bitter air turned my sweat cold. "Evan!", greeted Andrew. "How's life?". "Life is okay, but..." I replied but he interrupted. "Let me guess, your dad is drinking too much again?". I nodded and entered his humble home. "Have a coke!", he offered. I grabbed the coke quicker then a speeding car. "Let's watch basketball.", he suggested while turning on the massive TV. He changed the channel into channel 413, it was the 'New Minecraftia Monsters' vs the 'Crafterville Coyotes', the score was 57-48 and the Monsters are winning. Then, a sudden provoking knock jolted up my spine. "I will get it!", said Andrew as he walked down the hallway. Andrew was very unaware of who is coming. Then Spencer came in and grabbed Andrew's shirt. "Well, well, isn't it Andrew Grayson, the little basketball player with no friends.", Andrew tried to escape he vice grab. But his viscous strength immobilized him. I quietly saw all the commotion. Then I had an idea. I sneaked into the kitchen and grabbed an open coke can and mixed to with salt and pepper, I poured my homemade pepper spray into a spray bottle and prepared for the counterattack. As Andrew desperately tried to break free. I yelled. "Andrew!", I splashed Spencer all over with the homemade pepper spray and soon enough. Spencer started screaming in agony, tossing and moving all over the porch, Andrew did the "This is Sparta style kick" and Spencer came crashing down he stairs. His gang saw us knocked over Spencer, I was really terrified and scurried back into his house.

I really wish I didn't do that. I want to redo all of the crap I have done. Because it will just make it worst if I keep on messing things up. Me and Andrew were now on Spencer's infamous "Death List", is when they will try to beat you up until you offer them $100 or else, they will continue beating you up when ever they get the chance. Dad on the other hand, he hasn't sober up from this morning, I entered the beer-smelling home and found dad collapsed on his drinking couch, "Dad. I'm home.", I said. "I went to Andrew's house and we...". "Enough! I...just...passed out.", he mumbled "Can you give me another bottle?". I looked all over the living room and see scattered bottles. "Dad, I think you just should stop drinking..." I replied but it was futile because he just fell asleep. I sighed and just went upstairs to play Minecraft.

When dad became alcoholic, my mother entered a state of depression. She has been taking anti-depressants. And she wanted to get a divorce. "Evan, Sophie. Dad is going to see a therapist to see if his drinking problem can finally end.", she informed. "Mommy, are you still getting a divorce?", Sophie questioned. "Let's not talk about that Sophie.", she said. "How about we go to the mall today?". Sophie ran out of the room with joy and got ready to go to the mall. Meanwhile I just sit in my cold room, in worry. Will dad ever stop drinking and will this get worse? I just want to start over and live the happy moments back in my old town; 'Minebridge Hill', before we moved into 'New Minecraftia'. My dad was very wealthy, we lived in this big house in the upper class section of 'New Minecraftia'. I want to revisit the experiences and relive and happy moments of 'New Minecraftia'. Dad better get therapy and just stop fucking drinking. I better end off in my journal and just say this crap never happened.