Rendezvous-1

Shravan Malhotra glanced at the mirror and a thought poped up in his head.

I am just freaking 28 right now!

Who the hell on earth marry at this tender age?

The legal age for marriage should minimum be 40!

But according to his parents he is already a little late in getting married and now they are hell bent to tie him up.

Being the only son can be a bane sometimes. You have to bear the consequences of saying every single word because you never know which one will hurt them and then being parents, they will point their finger on your whole existance, just like that.

As if i asked them to give birth to me. They gave birth to me because they were being horny once. This thought made him roll his eyes.

Sometimes being melodramatic my maa asks me why she gave birth to me? Should i tell her no? *sigh* No i dont want to face her wrath again.

Its not like i dont like my parents. I love them and i can not even imagine myself without them but this marriage topic is putting me off lately and on top of that my maa never leaves a single chance to fix me up with any random girl.

Two days ago we went in a wedding No No she forced me to accompany them and there she asked me to choose a girl from the crowd. Can you image? Who does that? I was like maa if i had those skills then you will already be playing with your grand kids now.Is not it?

The problem is being a lawyer i know when people are being true to their words or telling a lie. Like dude i do that daily for a living! Its my job!

And just one lie you are out from my good books. I hate people who lie and then pretend like its nothing!

No one from those stupid girls made it to my books and i do not think they even stand a chance because as soon as you ordered something to eat in the meet up comes bragging.

Ufff! I seriously dont know why people brag? Cant they just stay as they really are with no filters attached? Is it too much to ask for? I think it is!

Its not like i am against the proposals, i can take a chance but talking to them i feel like i am happy single if i can say so forever. I can not be in unfaithful relationship. I will prefer honesty and care than love. I will be happier if my partner is caring and honest.

But ma says you cant be honest and care for someone if you dont love them its all interwoven but still if someone ask me between honesty and love. I will say honesty anyday, well thats how i am!

After a month of torture and meet ups with almost ten girls. Now he is getting ready to meet the eleventh but there is a difference, he did not know the other ten girls

Suman Tiwari the only daughter of Neeraj and Priya tiwari. Our parents are friends thats why we know each other a bit. A bit here is like a freckle. We almost meet in every family functions. But i know nothing about her and even she does not know anything about me i am damn sure. We just say hi or pass smiles to each other during funtions or the extreme we talked must be "how is work?"

But i know one thing that she is an honest and caring girl and thats the only reason why i am considering this. My mom is already a fan of her even before this proposal she ussd to talk a lot about her. Once she even told me that she is like a daughter she never had. And then i was offended like you have me still you want another? And she just laughed it out.