Chapter 2

"Here, try this new chocolate I made this morning" Shokora said as she held out a plate with circular chocolate bon bons laid out on it to Kakao. He ate them and savored the delicious chocolate. The whole plate was soon cleaned up by him. Kakao was licking his fingers when Shokora's question caught him and pulled him back to reality.

"How is it? Am I getting close?" She asked while tilting her head. Despite her cool expressionless face she always pulls, there would always be these small cute gestures that were very moe to Kakao as only he could see this other side of her.

"Kakao?"

Shokora's voice snapped him out of his daze and he put on his nonchalant face back on. "Hmph, you have improved a lot...it is indeed very delicious but not perfect yet".

Shokora looked down at the plate in her hands and looked disappointed for a split second. But it was quickly replaced with her determined look again. Kakao watched as she made her way back into the kitchen with a frustrated emotion bottling up. "I shouldn't care if she gets it done...That way I'll have her soul soon anyways" He told himself.

This went on for the next few weeks....until finally....

"Kakao...I think, I've finally got it" Shokora exclaimed as she held a paper with scribbles and formulas all over it. Kakao practically spit his hot chocolate out. "I have done all this research with references to my father's previous works and once I make this chocolate, it may finally be the greatest chocolate in the world." She said it so happily that Kakao couldn't help the anger, shock and frustration at her. 'What...What on earth is wrong with her?!' Kakao though internally whilst he peered down at Shokora through hurt eyes.

Shokora noticed Kakao's different behavior this time. Usually he would make snappy remarks or cool indifferent responses or even tease her but he seemed so...lost? Hollow?

"Kakao..?"

A/N : Okay....I guess no one is reading this...This is fine. We write for self satisfaction anyway right? So I am fine. Let this book be buried and archived: Unread and unknown (҂⌣̀_⌣́)