#EssayIt 01 : A Truth Behind

Do you know?

How people around you are hurting and aching so much but never utter a word? How they are trying to compose themselves everyday they woke up and have to face another day they may endure? How life sucks them pushing them off to think of ending their own lives?

But still, they didn't.

They look around them, the people around them, the reasons they may hold onto to live. They look for ways on how to deal things in their own, speak nothing that may sadden people they cherish the most. They contain the most and worst inside them not blaming and complaining. They're just there, going to and fro, with monsters inside their heads, openly accepting changes around them.

Do you know? That everytime people ask for their advices and opinions of their struggles of living and pessimism, they remember themselves? That even they are suffering simultaneously with the people around them, they feel the need to be strong for others who are holding into them. That they are slowly losing themselves to keep people around them sane.

Those people who smile and laugh a lot other people are envying of are far from the reality they are seeing. Those masks they are wearing are also feeling tired to be worn, ruined of so much use. Those words of enlightenment and hope they are sharing to cheer up people around them are hardly applicable to themselves, for unknown reason. Or maybe they just needed at least for once become weak, show who and how they really are and laugh, smile and be inspired of other people's words, at least for once.

Do you know? How much pretentious those people are? For being people other people push them to be? Or probably they are just trying and pushing themselves too much to become people other people wanted to hold on to, other people like and love, other people wish to be and be inspired of.

They cry, always longing to be seen, invisibly, in every time they're trying hard their eyes smile. They sob in every shake of their shoulders unto laughters. They're weeping into sorrow in every bled of words they are pouring unto others' wounds. They're healing those people with themselves.

And now, you are asking for those people's advices, words, laughter and smiles but always up to decline.

Do you know? How much you pain and hurt them they don't deserve for they care for you more than you deserve?

But still, they do.

All Rights Reserved
alleurophile