Concerts

sorry if this isn't the best but i'm trying :)
y/n: your name
y/bsf: your best friend

The music blared as you pulled your car into a sketchy alley that was home to one of the coolest underground rock shows. The smell of sweat and weed radiated off the place, but honestly the sounds were too good. The loud guitars and drums coming out of the place gave u the best of vibes.

"Hey y/n did you grab the tickets" Y/bsf yelled.
"Yea i got em" you replied

You two walked into the venue and gave the doorman your tickets. Once inside your immediately went to the floor below the stage and tried to get a good spot. Once you were there you noticed a boy. He was tall, handsome like the classic kind of handsome, and had gorgeous long brown hair. You also noticed he was alone and just bouncing his head to the band that was currently playing. You started to move towards him so that maybe you could bump into him.

A while passed and a new band came on , this one a higher tempo. Everyone began to mosh and while you were moshing you and your friend got separated but luckily you were close enough to the boy. So you kept bumping into him and "fell" right by him.

"Woah are you ok? Let me help you" He said and he gently picked you up. Grabbing your hand simultaneously.

"Thank you so much" you replied

"If you want to stay by me you can so you don't fall again" He said with a cute smile on his face.

"I'd love too, i'm y/n by the way"

"I'm rodrick, sick name by the way" he said

For the rest of the night you hung out with Rodrick. He showed you some cool art at the venue, and you moshed together a few more times. You talked and talked and found out he plays in a band as well, löaded diaper, interesting name but ok.

"It was nice meeting you y/n i'll see you later" he said as he carelessly walked away.