"Peter!" she squealed.

"Hey Morgan," I said.

She jumped at me and wrapped her arms around me in a hug, I grabbed her before she could fall and staggered back a bit.

"You're growing up too fast Morgan," I joked.

She giggled and the door opened again and Pepper came out and greeted May and Happy.

"I'm turning ten in a month!" Morgan exclaimed excitedly. 

"What, no way," I teased in mock disbelief.

"Uh-huh, will you be able to make it?" 

I shifted Morgan slightly in my arms and looked at my watch, the holidays would've been over by then and I'd be taking my exams.

"I'll try my best," I replied giving her a smile.

"Hey there are my two favourite kids," Tony said coming outside.

I rolled my eyes but a smile appeared on my face.

"We're your only two kids daddy," Morgan giggled.

Tony rolled his eyes but kissed his daughter's cheek and took her out of my arms with a grunt.

"You two are growing up to fast," Tony sighed.

"I did the math the other day, in five years I'll be fifteen and Peter will be 30!" Morgan exclaimed.

"When you're over 30 you won't be able to tease me about being old," Tony told me ruffling my hair.

"But you'll be over 60 that sounds a lot older than 30," I shot back.

"Will you two grandpas please get inside!" Happy shouted.

Tony and I both looked at him in mock offence.

"I shouldn't bring up your age should I, Harold," I said.

Tony chuckled and Happy rolled his eyes making me break the fake glare I was sending him. We went inside and Pepper had the pizza boxes on the coffee table. Morgan jumped out of Tony's arms and announced, very loudly, that she was choosing the movie.

We watched both Frozen movies and by the time the end credits finished on Frozen 2, Morgan was fast asleep on the couch. I stretched and yawned, Pepper turned off the movie and went to go put it away while Happy and May cleaned up the pizza boxes. I picked up Morgan and carefully made my way upstairs. I gently laid her down on the bed and pulled the covers over her, I sighed and got back up turning off her light and softly closing the door behind me. I leant against the wall for a minute and then went into my room and flopped on my bed, I looked at my phone and saw a few texts from MJ as well as missed calls. Panic flooded through me and I quickly called her back.

"Is everything okay?" I asked her as soon as she answered.

"Yeah, everythings fine, I just didn't want you patrolling out this late so that's why I spammed you," MJ replied with a laugh.

"I'm at Tony's for the week so no Spider-Manning until you get back," I sighed.

MJ laughed and we talked about exams and some other not so serious stuff before Tony came into my room. Tony grabbed my phone and I groaned, I sat up and tried to grab my phone back but Tony held me back. I knew that I could very easily grab my phone but I couldn't be bothered to try.

"Hey MJ," Tony said.

I heard saw hi back and the usual 'how are you's' happened.

"Look, Peter needs to spend some quality time with his old man that has missed him very much in the past six months because he didn't come see me last holidays," Tony explained.