Chapter 26

Zeldris had to go to work early, He kissed Ellie waking her up she threw the covers off and wrapped her arms and legs around him.

"Don't goooo".... she said dramatically he chuckled he kissed her again he went to stand up but she was holding onto him so he ended up picking her up from the bed.

She opened her eyes, and kissed his face all over. "Remember girls night is tonight. "

"I remember the guys are going to come over her and play poker and wait for you girls to come back." He replied

"Alright you and Yuki are going to have to have the talk soon, he and Shadow are becoming extremely close and I don't want to be a grandmother yet." She said as he set her down.

"Zeldris laughed and Ellie slapped his arm she kissed him before he left.

Ellie showered got dressed in her scrubs and got the kids up and sent them to school. She drove to work she was in her office when Merlin and Meliodas walked in.

"Good morning " Ellie said not looking away her her computer, Merlin I really can't wait for girl night I need a fucking drink " she looked over to see why merlin was so quiet and seen Meliodas with her.

She got flustered "Good morning Ellie " he said and chuckled

"Good morning " she smiled

"so what brings you here Meliodas "

"Well I wanted to see your clinic before I went to see Zeldris's company " he replied

"Alright I can take you on a tour" Ellie got up and started walking out of the office she showed Meliodas around the tour took longer than she expected since they were talking alot.

She was telling meliodas about everything that happened after he died and all the things that she went through .

Meliodas asked about the kids

She told him how Raven looked like Zeldris but acted like her and how Yuki looked like her but acted like Zeldris.

She looked at her watch and it was lunch already Raven came in

"Hey mom" Raven said looking at Ellie funny "hey meliodas " Raven said in a funny tone of voice.

"Hey Princess " meliodas said causing Raven to laugh

"What's so funny " that's what my mom calls me

"So Young lady why aren't you in school ? "

" Daddy said I can go to his office but your Clinic was closer to walk to from school " she said nonchalantly

"I have to attract meeting can't take you" Ellie said

"I can take her" meliodas offered

Ellie hesitated Raven cheered "yay"

Ellie was unsure " no you don't have to I can call Estrossa or Zeldris can come get her" she didn't know how Zeldris would feel.

"Its okay she's my niece it shouldn't be a problem plus I'm going there remember" he said looking at Ellie

" alright sure" she smiled warmly

She hugged Raven " Thanks Meliodas"

" hey Ellie we should do this more often it's so nice talking with you "

She watched Meliodas and Raven leave then went to her meeting

Meliodas and Raven went to Zeldris office she talked the who way there telling him every aspect of her life.

He chuckled and thought to himself how much she really was like Ellie she was so comfortable around him already.

They went into Wrath security Raven showed him the way they took the elevator up and got out everyone's mouth dropped the commandments and sins seeing Raven come in with Meliodas.

She led him to Zeldris's office and they just walked in.

" Raven what are you doing here" he said looking at her then his eyes landed on meliodas.

"Remember when you said you would love to have lunch with me" She gave him Bambi eyes

Meliodas chuckled

"I didn't mean just skip school and come here" he was getting annoyed

"Well I went to mom's clinic she had a meeting so meliodas said he would bring me here just so I can "

Zeldris cut her off he buzzed in Estrossa

He came running in "take her back to school "

"I knew it you love Yuki more " she said dramatically

Estrossa picked Raven up fireman style "come on princess let's get you to school"

Meliodas sat down "she is really like Ellie"

"Why were you at Ellie's clinic ?"

"She showed me around I just wanted to see what she accomplished " Meliodas said

Zeldris sighed

"YOU don't have to worry about me Zel I can see she's happy "

Zeldris looked at Meliodas he didn't appear to be lying.

"We're having a poker game tonight at my house come with Ban, we usually play until the girl get back from there night out once a month " Zeldris said

Zeldris offered meliodas a job he was trying to keep him close meliodas told him he could only work day shift since he planned on opening his Tavern, but Meliodas had a agenda so working at Zeldris's company only helped him.

Time skip to right before the girls go out