My Savior

(Gay meme of the day)

Y/N's POV

I ran into a man with many hands on him he asked me "Why are you running little one". I answered "I did something bad and then I found mommy and daddy laying on the floor surrounded by a red liquid. " I started to sob.

???'s POV

I was shocked at what I heard from this little boy. I felt a wide grin start to form on my face as I said "My name is Tomura Shigaraki you can call me Shigaraki. Now what's your name? " He responds " Y/N- Y/N L/N."

"Well Y/N would you like to live with me since you seem to have no where else to go. " He shakes his head yes with hesitation. I pick him up with four fingers on each of my hands. We soon start walking away from what sounded like sirens.

Y/N's POV

Me and Shigaraki had been walking for awhile from ally way to ally way until in a certain ally way with a door in it. It rank of alcohol and depression. We walk in and smell starts to get worse as we enter some sort of bar.to see wt

Shigaraki suddenly yells "Hey, Kurogiri!! We're back. Soon enough a portal opens up in front of us suddenly a man made out of the same stuff as the portal walks through and questions " What do you mean by we're back? Has young master finally gone insane."

He opens his eyes to see young master means by we're back. As soon as he starts to squelch " Eeeeeeeek!!! Young master why didn't you tell me you were adopting a son. " Shigaraki suddenly starts to blush and the other man picks you up.

"So what's your name you cutie? " I blush as I start to say my name trembling of embarrassment. This causes him to shriek more as he ask Shigaraki " Young master should I prepare a room for him and inform master about this? " Shigaraki nods and starts to drink beer
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"YOUNG MASTER NOT IN FRONT OF THE CHILD!!! "

From that day on they became your care takers. Shigaraki being your brother almost. He taught you how to fight, use, train, and improve your quirk almost everyday except on holidays and weekends. Kurogiri becoming my guardian / mother figure. Of they're were more people like the Nomus like pets and minions being friends or even best friend s. They were very protective of me and protected me from heros because they hated them and because I told them that my abusive parents were heros. They hired Stain to watch over me but after seven years of this they decided that I was old enough to start crimes.

It was almost as if they were my saviors from this world of heros

???'s POV

" A new upcoming villain named Dream Eater has been very active lately. That's I called you hear All Might. We expect that he is a child due to his childish way of his killing methods." All Night questions him " Nezdu why do you wish to enroll a villain into UA especially in 1-A?" Nezdu stares at him "Let's just say I knew his parents and how bad they were. After all they were the ones who.....

(Cliffhanger ( ✧Д✧) YES!! Perfect timing hope to get next out by Friday)

Me:

Readers:

Readers: