Swanfire

Emma woke up to the smell of apples and cinnamon, she ran down the steps to see her mom and dad in the room her mom was cooking. She just remembered she didn't have her homework done and she told her mom I need to get my homework from my room I'll be back in a little bit she ran up the steps and grabbed her backpack and ran back down she sat down at the table, and her dad gave her a cup and saw it was hot chocolate with whipped cream and cinnamon

On top. Then she got a plate with an apple pancake with carmalized apple filling, she had one taste the flavor was so sweet but bitter too she finished and got her school stuff together and got her maroon

red leather jacket on and went, to the bus and waited and the bus came and she got on going to the back of the bus but Regina saw her and a evil smirk roes on her face as Emma walked by and Regina tripped her and Emma fell her books everywhere and then this boy came up to her and reached out a hand she grabbed it and he helped her up he was wearing a black leather jacket he was so nice he saw my shirt was all dirty and gave me his scarf and She said thank you it smelled like axe body spray he said I could keep it so She did he asked if he could have my number to keep in touch I said sure and gave it to him. Few weeks earlier he gave me a necklace with a swan on it I blushed and he laughed and helped me get it on I thanked him and we walked in to school hand in hand people where whispering and looking back and away from us but it didn't bother me I had a someone I can trust and hope he's the one for me. His name was Neal he was so nice and my mom and dad both liked him. He had dark brown hair and gorgeous brown eyes he wore a green shirt with a black leather jacket and dark blue jeans.A few weeks later he asked if she wanted to meet his mom and dad she said she would have to ask her parents and they said it was ok cause they trust Neal she asked if she ahead to wear something certain he said some thing nice. So I went to my room going through my closet She found a white dress with white tights she then called again and ask when I was going to your house he said next week she said ok love you...she paused and he said I love you too. She ended the call and jumped on her bed and her face burnt with embarrassment. A week later she went right to her room and put her dress on and asked her mom if she had white high heels she said ya go in my closet she went and saw a beautiful pair of white shoes they had black lining on them she walked out and practiced with the heels. Then she walked to her mirror she curled her blonde hair and did her makeup as natural as she could Neal called and said there almost there she put a white bow in her hair and ran down the hall and right when she got to the stairs she forget her swan necklace and ran back to her room and put it on she got to the steps and the door bell rang and it was Neal her mom got the door Neal stood there in a white suit and a black tie he saw Emma and he said wow you look amazing she blushed and walked down the steps and Neal toke her hand and said the her mom she will be home a 7:00 or 8:00 at the latest her mom nodded and said have a good time Emma she got out of the house and saw a black impala and as she walked a dude driving down the road whistled and her face turned bright red and Neal with a serious face turned and he the opened the door for her and she got in seeing his dad he was in his maybe about 30 or 40 then his mom looked 20 or 30 Emma didn't say anything and Neal was outside the car and closed her door his dad got out and was talking to Neal they where yelling at each other Neal's mom turned and said hello Emma my names Belle we have heard a lot about you Neal talks about you a lot she turned back around and the doors opened Neal got in looking angry his father looked calm and they drove to a restaurant it looked fancy but I couldn't see the name Emma laid on Neal. Neal kissed her forehead and they went in and ate Emma ate a salad Neal did the same.Belle was eating soup and his dad Mr.Gold was eating steak and bread the talked little and they left the got in the car and Neal got comfortable and Emma laid on this chest and they fell asleep Emma woke up and they were in her driveway and she thanked them and walked out and got in the house and her parents sitting and her mom reading and her dad making hot chocolate he heard her come and gave her a cup with wipped cream and cinnamon she drank it slowly and went to bed slipped off the dress and toke her makeup off put on one of Neal's shirts he gave her and went to bed.