She is Love

They ask me why I love her so much.

There isn’t just one reason.

It’s impossible not to fall in love with every little detail about her.

Her face.

Her personality.

Her cheesy humor.

She is love.

She is life.

She keeps her nose in books.

Falls in love with fictitious characters that make me absolutely jealous.

Her favorite color is purple. Well, more like a lavender color.

But sometimes her favorite color changes, usually depending on the season.

Like in the fall, her favorite color is wine red.

In the spring, it’s pastel blue.

She is very terribly indecisive.

When I ask her what movie she wants to see, she says “whatever” because she has a hard time choosing.

But I’d sneak into all the movies with her if she wanted to see each of them.

Contrasting, she can also be very impulsive.

One time, she came home with the ends of her hair dyed blonde, only to cut them off the next day.

Whenever I can’t find her when we’re out grocery shopping,

I know that she wandered off into the candy aisle.

When she’s mad at me, I know that tickling her will instantly bring her mood back up.

She loves to cuddle.

Sometimes I find her teddy bear wrapped in her arms when she falls asleep before I come home from work.

Sometimes she’ll give me a kiss on the chest and whisper something sweet when she thinks I’m asleep.

Sometimes she’ll leave little notes around the house for me to read.

They’re one of the few ways I know she loves me.

She drives me wildly crazy, but I am truly, absolutely, incredibly, and madly in love with her.