Chapter 2

"What do you do for fun here?" I asked eyeless Jack as he calls himself but I didn't mind. 

"Uh... nothing..." He trailed off his words and shrugged. I sighed.

"Do you have any games?" He faced me and chuckled. 

"I can't see. Did you already forget?" I facepalmed and my face turned red from embarrassment. Luckily he can't see or he'd make fun of me.

"Do you have any friends?" I asked hoping to get a real answer from him. He nodded slightly and smiled through his mask. I don't remember there was a mask. Maybe because I wasn't focused on that. I thought to myself. 

"Jaaaaack! Why do I smell a human? Did you ki-" A guy walked in the bedroom and I noticed him right off the bat. That was Jeff The Killer. 

I looked at both of them with a frightened look. 

"YOU WERE PLANNING TO KILL ME?!" I yelled, backing up against the wall tearing threatening to fall. 

"No! JEFF GET OUT! I swear I wasn't going to kill you!" Jeff left and Jack got close to me and kept saying he wasn't going to kill me. I relaxed because I knew he wasn't going to kill me. 

"Y-you are a murderer?" I asked after a few minutes of silence. He faced me and nodded. He's a cute murderer, isn't he? I asked myself in thought and I shook it out. 

"If I told you then you'll leave. I don't want someone to leave that might have a lot in common with me. Also, you seem very nice but also you could be my partner in crime. Like.. uh.. Batman and Joker? Wait that isn't right." He bit his lip and turned away, throwing his mask on the ground with a THUNK! 

I giggled quietly to myself and went over to where he threw his mask. I picked it up lightly and went over to the other side of the room to him. 

"I'm sorry," I said lightly and put the mask on the ground as I walked to the bed, laying down. Too bad he doesn't like you. Such a shame. You only know him for a day and yet you already have feelings, don't you? That voice gets on my nerves. I heard a sigh and footsteps walking towards me. 

"You don't have to be sorry about anything. I just- I'm a failure, aren't I?" I looked at him as he sat on the edge of the bed, facing me with a sad look. His mask in his hands. 

"You aren't a failure!" I almost yelled at him and he winced. 

"WHAT?! A HUMAN?!" I heard someone yell in the other room which made Jack jump up.

"I'll be back!" He hurried out the door and I sighed. In a room by myself with nowhere to go. What luck for me. 

I laid back down and closed my eyes. Another dream or nightmare whatever works for me tonight or morning.