The awakening

Recap:

Darkness filled my vision and the last thing I saw was a shadow (the shape of a horse) running to me.

Mandy POV

    I woke up in a beautiful room, with peach drapes and bed sheets that matched. The walls were made of wood and the smell, the smell of pine. My eyes were still blurry from the long rest, and everything was moving in shapes and colours. Wiping the sleep from my eyes, I lifted my head from the soft pillow and slowly pulled the blankets away from my body. I put my warm, bare feet onto the floor and slowly stood up. My legs wobbled a little but I stayed upright and made my way towards the curtain that was separating my room from the outside world. The curtain disappeared under my touch and I was blinded by sunlight.

  There were un- imaginable people and creatures that I had only ever seen or heard of in Greek Mythology. There were half goats/ half people; what were they called again? Oh yes, Satyrs. There were half horses/half people, which I believed were called Centaurs. I looked back at the bed to find a pair of jeans and shirt, along with sword, bow and arrow; and the horn of the manitor. The previous events flew through my mind as I changed into the clean pair of clothes, and panic swept through my mind. Doran, where was my Doran. I ran outside and franticly searched for my Doran. "MANDY!" I heard my name being called in the distance and I turned to see Doran in battle gear looking my way. When our eyes met, he dropped his sword and started to walk towards me. I followed his lead and started to walk towards him. Being the inpatient person I was, I quickened my pace and we were soon running towards each other.

 Once his arms were around me, I slammed my lips onto his. It was like we were the only two people in the world; until our moment was interrupted by a voice. "No personal contact unless you're fighting each other!"

--------------------------

OMG YOU GUYS, IT HAS BEEN TOOO LONG

AND I APOLIGIZE

I HOPE THIS WAS THE CHAPTER YOU WERE LOOKING FORWARD TO