2

"What the fuck." I woke up to my cat licking my face and jumping on the bed. I got up and made myself breakfast, as i finished eating and went to put my uniform on, my phone rang. "Oh its mum." I quickly answered.

"Hey sweetie, how you doing?", she asked. "Yeah I'm fine thanks", as i put on my socks she asked if i liked my new school and honestly, it looked nice after i checked it out. I hung up after we said our goodbyes and headed to my neighbours house so they can look after Baylee.

I headed to school only to realise i forgot to lock the house. (Yes locking houses are important kids). I ran back and quickly locked the house, i turned around only to see Kunimi looking at me from the street.

I kinda felt embarrassed because i looked like a mess but who cares. "Uhh do you wanna walk to school together?", he asked bluntly.

"What."

"Well since we go to the same school, why not walk together?."

I nodded and ended up walking with him.

"Whats your full name?", since i only knew his last name. "Akira Kunimi." He said. "Cool." "And you're [f/n] [l/n] right?" Im surprised he remembers my name, "nope", i lied, he started to blush from embarrassment but i said i was joking and there it was, awkward silence. We managed to get to school on time and take our seats.

"Alright class, you will be working on a project this term and no, you will not choose a partner since i know you guys like to slack off." The teacher announced. " well i know for sure i wont slack off cause i dont have any friends. "Miyu and Kindaichi, Sakura and Leon, [l/n] and Kunimi." Huh? What? Out of all the people? Its not like i dont like him, it's just weird that we keep seeing eachother.

He walked up to me and sat down, "do you mind me being your partner for this project?", he said.
"Nah your good."
We talked about the project and discussed where we're going to meet and then exchange numbers.

Btw, we're meeting at my house.

Sorry this was short or if i made any mistakes. I was in a rush.

Kunimi x reader On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara