[Mafumafu & Soraru] Q&A

Start from the beginning

"Mm. It was nice working with her."

"Yeah. (U/n)-chan has a nice voice."

You felt your cheeks heat up from their compliments. "Th-Thank you."

"So! We will start now." Mafumafu turned to you. "(U/n)-chan, did you do what I asked you to do?"

"Of course!" You took your phone out.

Yesterday, he asked you to make five questions about yourself. And that gave you an idea of what the three of you will do in the video.

"Five questions, all complete!" you giggled.

"Today, we'll be having a guessing game. I call it, 'How Much Do You Know Your New Collab Partner'! Yay!!"

"Eh?" Soraru seemed confused. "You mean, we will answer those questions? Us?"

"Yes. We've been spending time with her this past few weeks. I'm sure she won't put questions that we cannot answer there." After saying that, Mafumafu stood up to get two whiteboards and markers. He gave one to Soraru.

"(U/n), you should sit in the middle." The older male tapped the space beside him.

"Okay!"

Once positioned, you asked them, "Ready?"

"Ready~/Yes~"

"Okay! Question number one: Who is my favourite Pokémon?" You glanced at them.

Mafumafu suddenly perked up and quickly wrote his answer.

As for Soraru, he kept on tapping his marker on the whiteboard.

"I always use this Pokémon when we're battling in Sword and Shield," you gave them a hint.

Once Soraru finished writing his answer, you finally revealed yours.

"On three, you two reveal your answers! Three... Two... One!"

Mafumafu answered with (F/P), while Soraru goes with (R/P).

"Aw... Soraru-san," you called. "You didn't remember our battle where I cried when (F/P) fainted."

"Oh? I'm correct?" Mafumafu asked, shocked that his guess was right.

"That's one point for Mafumafu-kun! Yay!" You turned to the older male, "Good luck on the next round, Soraru-san!"

"(U/n), are there any punishments?" Soraru asked.

You shrugged. "I don't know. Come to think of it, Mafu-kun didn't mention any punishments."

Mafumafu thought of it for a while, then finally made up his mind. "The loser will spend more time with (U/n)-chan because that someone doesn't know much about her." He looked at you. "Is that okay with you, (U/n)-chan?"

You chuckled. "Of course! That's more than okay!"

"It's settled then!"

"Let's continue with question number 2: What is my favourite colour?"

"Eh?/Huh?" They both turned to you.