Part 3

Hermiones parents dropped her off at the train station leaving hermione to heave her trunk into the station and onto the train. After 5 minutes of looking through carriages she stumbles upon one with only two red heads in it. She politely knock and asks if she can sit with them.
After they moved over to let her in she got out her hogwarts a history out she tried to put her trunk on the overhead locker and was struggling until one of the boys picked it up with ease and put it up on the locker.
She thanked him and said " I'm hermione, hermione granger and you are??"
" Fred, Fred weasly and that's my uglier twin George" earning him a scoff from George but a giggle from hermione. " nice to meet you, what year and house are you in , I'm hoping to go to gryffindor"... they talked the whole journey and eventually got to know each other very well. Although hermione felt a tiny bit more connected to Fred.

When they arrived at hogsmead the twins showed her where to go and wished her luck. Then left to get into a carriage.

After a rather cold boat ride hermione was waiting for her name to be called.
" granger, hermione." That was her cue.
She awkwardly walked on the stage and one wink and smile from Fred later she was sitting on the stool with a old hat talking to her.

A/N not edited.
I'm from Australia so I might use some Aussie slang or something. Tell me any ideas you might have. And please pray for the fires here.