Introduction

I've had my eye on him for years, I mean yeah I'm engaged but his money is all I want. This one is wealthier, the only problem is he has a wife. But it's okay. After i go through with this wedding, get my name on all the accounts, and the house, I'll kill him and will repeat the cycle with Andre Riveraz.

My name is Erica Johnson and I enjoy what i do. Im only 26 years old and have taken out 3 of my former husbands from the time Iwas 20. I am currently engaged to Mister Edric Harrison. He owns a 40 million dollar Oil company and wants me to get involed once we're married. I got the idea of marrying for money after hearing about Anna Nicole Smith. I began to idolize her. I wanted to do what she did but with a tiwst.

I wasn't going to mess it all up and not get any of the money once my husband died. Oh no. I took it to whole while new level. One week to two weeks after I marry , my husband just so happens to have a tragic accident.

Then I, playing the loving, hurt, newly wed wife, will bypasses the whole police investigation and walk away with all the money, property, and a new target. I haven't had any children yet. I'm waiting until I can get the handsome Timothy Green to put a ring on my finger. Of course the only obstacles is his wife, Alyssa.

She thinks no one can ruin her perfect marriage. Her perfect family. Well when I do it'll be the death of her ,literally. Yeah, it might mess up her kids but I can take care of them too. If they get in my way. Now about Timothy. He stands at 6'4,Muscular body, milk chocolate skin, and owns a 30 billion dollar computer software company.

I've wanted him since I seen leaving Tokoyo last year. I began to investigate his life. He wasn'He just looked so tempting. Sadly, I was already engaged to Edric then. But soon that'll all change...

Hi guys this is my very first Book . Please tell me what you think !

-Allie