Find a thing your good at

1.   Sometimes you should listen to a song to help you see things in a new point of view. Even if the song is a Disney song because a lot of these tunes have helped me see thing better and become more independent. I feel like songs give me a new way to see through things and it leads me to new goals and dreams to go for and all the time when i'm writing these i'll be listening to a song, whether its a song from Disney or a song from Billie Eilish, they all have their meanings. right now i'm listening to Into The Unknown from Frozen 2 and this makes me think of people trying new things and gong out of their comfort zones.

Some songs have certain lyrics that make you cry and as you probably have already established, i'm a very emotional person and some songs even make me depressed. For example;

Her Final Breath, Hate me, Stay Alive Reprise (Hamilton) and many more.

2.   If you have a talent, let's use drawing as an example, you can listen music and make drawings out of the beat of the tune and what it would probably look like if the song was a real life illustration. Sometimes looking at drawings can make you make music of that drawing and what it looks like and would probably sound like. 

If you like acting like me then i recommend that you go listen to some Broadway songs or go watch a movie about whatever might help you. Musical Theater really helped me so if you're like me it could help you and when i watched Hamilton with my dad we all cried but i feel like that lit something something up inside me and then this fire started to grow and now it's like a wild fire and it makes you so obsessed with what you love and you start to do more of it at home sometimes (That's why i'm in a pantomime).

3.   Remember, whatever your dream is, you can always get to it if you believe you are what you want to be. If you're someone out there who's a little bit like me and are scared of their dream well you've came to the right place for confidence and if it doesn't work for you and you think my advice is bad then tell me in the comments or go find another inspirational quote-paragraph-thingy.

If you wanna contact me more privately here are all my contacts:

Instagram: xx_hollymaya_xx (this is the real one btw)

Twitter: Hollymaywillis1 (my new one)

snapchat: @Xx_Hollymay_xX Yeetus a Feetus

Email: Hollymaywilli2007