Emily and Willows Minecraft adventure

Long long time ago,

A yong girl named willow age 16.

She also had a older sister named Emily she was 17, there parents had psted away when Willow was 8;and Emily was 9. But before they had passed away their father had taught them survival skills to know to to live.So when like i said Willow was 16 and Emily was 17 they were going aroung exploring in the forest. They had found a hill side and decided to dig into it and make a house.

It was very dirty and dusty at the begining but Willow and Emily cleaned the house and it looked in shipshape. So Emily had gone out one day to go get some wool to make beds for her and her sister.Willow was worried for her sister she decided to go and get some meat from the animals in the grassland. Willow had came back and still Emily wasnt home Willow was very scared. Emily came back with the woll at 12:00 AM. Willow sowed the blankets and Emily caved the wood together thet made two beds.

The next Day

Emily woke up really early and Emily wanted to go sail on a little boat she could make so Emily lefted a note on her bed saying " Dear Willow i hope you enjoy your sleep i have gone to go boat sailing i will be back soon Love Emily"