シ meet! 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐬, w/ fc.

[ 𖣘, JAYA's CORNER
or AUTHOR's NOTES
!just another intro.

— *🕸! •⁂ ,'✰🕊

⌄ ⌈ MONSE DANIELS ⌋ ⌕!my original character! 🖇!face claim — douxfairy on instagram!

MONSE DANIELS
!my original character! 🖇
!face claim — douxfairy on instagram!

      ⌕ monse arielle daniels, she's seventeen — born on 12/7/02 in atlanta, georgia. for sixteen out of her seventeen years of life, monse lived with her adopted parents. her biological parents realized that they were too young and unprepared for a child, deciding to give her up for adoption for her sake. now, at seventeen — monse's visited them once in cincinnati, ohio.

       ⌕ monse's biological mother is african american and her biological father is thai. both of her adopted parents are chinese-american, fun fact — her adoptive parents were childhood friends and grew to get married. due to their background, they've taught monse a lot of chinese traditions. the reason for monse's name is that her biological parents had hispanic neighbors that offered help to them during the time that they had monse. and, an older woman requested to name the baby, monse.

⌕ monse is very interested in watching documentaries and historical shows, it's like her hobby. along with being the vice-captain of the varsity volleyball team, as well as their setter.

       ⌕ she has a few little mole's around her face, and she's got a noticeable scratch right on the side of her left eye — a scratch from when she was younger.

      ⌕ like reyna, monse is 170.18, 5'7".

↻ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝗂 𝗎𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗒 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗌𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝗍𝗈 @𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗂𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗈𝗇 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗆 𝖻𝗎𝗍, 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗌𝖾'𝗌 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗂𝗆.