Chapter 1 : what is wrong with Bryan

Hey hope you enjoy this book
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bryan's POV
As I got to the pizzeria I could tell the animatronic where in the Christmas spirit and to say they forgot well " another day at Freddy's pizzeria " I said as I went in I saw Molten " hi Bryan " Molten said " hi " I said as I swiped my Key card as I got in I could see who was on where Baby, RS. Freddy, RS. Foxy, and Ballora " hi guy's " I said " hi Bryan " Baby said " merry Christmas everyone " I said " I have a gift for you Bryan " RS. Freddy " oh can I open it now " I asked " yes you may Bryan " RS. Freddy said when he handed me the gift I knew what it was right away " why did you get me a gun Freddy " I asked and there eyes widened " how did you know what it was without even opening it " Molten asked " I know the weight of a pistol " I said and that shocked everyone " how did you know it was a pistol " Ballora asked " I've used a pistol before and I have carried one around for I don't know how long " I said " did you go to like a shooting range " RS. Foxy asked " no I have never been to a shooing range before though I wish I did that would have been helpful " I said " then how do you know how to shoot a pistol " Baby asked " oh I know how to shot a lot more types of gun's and I don't think I will forget anytime soon just incase THAT happens again " I said as I shivered " are you ok Bryan and what do you mean by THAT " Ballora asked " I will tell you tomorrow it is time for me to go just hope you are on tomorrow so you will hear what I have to say.

hey y'all book three on my account I hope you liked it peace girl out bye (348 words)