Book 1: Chapter 27

Start from the beginning

"What makes you think I want something?" he asks me.

I swallow , "Because you are making me food, and there is a lot of my favorite breakfast foods here, so what is it you want, also I need to figure out where my sonic went, I didn't have pockets, so it could be anywhere in the Tardis" I say to him and he pats himself down and makes an 'aha' face and reaches into one of his pockets and digs around pulling out my screwdriver.

"Always find it in my pocket no matter what" he tells me and I roll my eyes.

"Because your pockets no matter what version of you are all connected, or something of the sorts, I have found things I wouldn't have thought that were in your pockets at least yet, so that could be why. Now stop trying to distract me, why did you make food, you can't really cook darling, so why pray tell me you did so?" I tell him taking my sonic from him and grab more to eat.

"Oh how you wound me" he says dramatically and takes food for himself, and eats a bite before answering me.

"You seemed a bit stiff yesterday when we mentioned what we just had done, is there a reason for that?" he asks me and my eyes go wide for a second then back to normal.

"Yea, well you already have a big enough ego, so I need to tone it down a peg or two, wouldn't want you to have a way too big ego, now wouldn't we Doctor, I joke finishing my food "And sort of, I just really don't want to do what we are doing" I say just as Amy walked in.

"Good morning Amy, you can have whatever is on the table" I tell her placing my plate in the sink. "I am going to change, then after you clean up, we can go do something, I believe the Doctor promised you a planet right?" I ask her.

"Yea, he did, after breakfast then" she says nodding and getting food while I turn to leave the kitchen and go back to the bedroom only to stop and pop my head back into the kitchen.

"Oh, and Doctor?" I say to him as he raises his head from his food to look at me.

"Yes?" he asks confused as to what I wanted to ask him.

"This kitchen better be clean when I get back from getting ready, because quite frankly you made a mess, and I don't want to know how you got batter on the ceiling, so it better be spotless, got it?" I tell him with a stern look on my face and his eyes go wide and glance at the celling before nodding at me.

"Got it, clean kitchen or you will not be happy." he tells me and I smile and go to our room.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Once I got to our room, I went straight to the bathroom and took a shower, because I wanted to take another one.

I wrapped my hair in a towel and wrapped one around my body while I went to the closet to get clothes to wear. The Tardis had picked out dark navy skinny jeans, sports bra because we would be running, black combat boots to run in and a long sleeve t-shirt with Captain America's shield on it.

I quickly put the outfit on and went back into the bathroom to dry my hair and put it into a fishtail braid with a few strands out in the front. I also made sure to grab a mirror, because we would be dealing with Weeping Angles and put it in my pocket along with my phone and sonic.

"There, perfect" I say examining myself in the mirror. "Great choice Sexy, I like it" I tell her and I pat the wall as I walk to check on the kitchen.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

When I got to the kitchen I noticed the Doctor standing on the chair and wiping the ceiling while the rest of the kitchen was clean, but was having a bit of trouble as it seemed that he just barely couldn't reach it or that the Tardis was making the ceiling taller as he was grumbling about something.

"Great job, though you missed a sport" I tell him pointing at the spot he was reaching for.

"I got that, and…" he says sticking his tongue out as he finally gets it. "got it. and really? You think I did a great job" he asks me and I roll my eyes.

"Well considering it's you, yeah, could use improvement, anyway how do I look and where is Amy?" I say and twirl for him and he grabs my hand only twirl me like you would when dancing and then dipping me.

"She said something about getting dressed, and you look perfect as always" he tells me and I wrap my arms around him laughing when he dipped me.

"Doctor! Get me upright please" I say giggling.

"No, you look lovely, you need to dance some more" he says and we start dancing him gliding me around the room and me laughing at his childishness.

"Doctor, please can we stop, I like this and all, but we need to do something else" I tell him.

"Fine, fine ruin the fun" he tells me pouting slightly and I kiss his cheek.

"I am not ruining the fun, I just wanted to do something else, not dance but, I was thinking a quick game of TAG YOU'RE IT!" I yell tapping him and racing out of the kitchen nearly running into Amy as the Doctor follows me. "Sorry Amy! Meet us in the control room!" I yell to her as I pass her.

"HARMONY!" I hear the Doctor yell behind me as I race through the hallways, the Tardis humming as she keeps changing the doors and hallways. "Thanks for taking my side, Sexy" I tell her grinning as I hear the Doctor turn then groan from running into a wall.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

After a few minutes he finally caught me and we started tickling each other, him tickling me more than I was so I was squirming on the floor as his tickled me. "Okay, okay, okay I surrender, I surrender" I giggle out and he stops and pecks my lips grinning madly.

"You sure, or are you tricking me." he jokes trying to get to see if I was or not.

"Oh, I am far from joking mister, but since you asked I only am saying that because you would let me go so I now could…" I say and flip us over me sitting on top of his chest "Do this" I say smirking and placing my hands on his chest.

"Harmony, that was not funny" he groans and I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Course it was darling, it is so much fun to tease you. Plus I can get really flirty with this you, and you are far more childish this regeneration than most." I tell him as I leans closer to his face and a redness makes its way onto his cheeks. "See, and you blush more in this regeneration as well" I say and move so that my lips are maybe a few inches away from his.

"Tease" he growls and kisses me moving my head closer to his by placing his hands in my hair and pulling me flush against him.

We eventually somehow ended up me being pushed against one of the y-beams and continuing kissing but not as far as it seemed he wanted but I ended up breaking the kiss as I started getting uncomfortable and moving away from him after his hands had trailed a bit too far out of my comfort zone.

"Sorry" I mutter and bury my face in his chest.

"Not, your fault, you are obviously not ready, and not at that point yet" he tells me.

"Yea you mentioned 1969, or well future you told me that that is when we or at least I am more comfortable in doing so" I tell him and he nods burying his nose in my hair and breathing it in.

"Can we go traveling now?" I ask him as we catch our breath from our snog my breath finally catching up with me again.

"Yes, but I was thinking a museum first" he tells me letting me go and going over to the console to set the coordinates.