Movies>Edwin Honoret

Start from the beginning

He nodded and just looked away.

The movie started within the next few minutes and it wasn't too bad. I was doing good then this weird fucking scarecrow thing popped out, and my scared ass was clinging to Edwin's torso.

He didn't seem to mind though, he just chuckled and brought me closer to him.

I was literally in his side, my face in his stomach, avoiding whatever the hell was on the screen.

Half-way through the movie he took his arm off of me and brought his hand to my chin, turning my head in his direction.

His eyes went from my lips to my eyes a few times before he moved my lips in the direction of his. Right before he put them together, he whispered against my lips.

"Is this okay?" he asked, lips grazing mine.

I didn't even answer, I just smashed our lips together.

He brought his hand from my chin to around my throat, squeezing every once in a while. His hand moved to my thigh, slowing going up to my inner thigh which he just kept there.

I brought one hand around his neck, letting it lay there.

It got better when he pushed his tongue past my lips, fighting against mine. I'd accidentally let a whimper slip out, and Maggie glanced at us.

She made sure Brandon didn't see but gave me a wink, making me mentally laugh.

Edwin tugged at my bottom lip with his teeth, letting it bounce back into place as he let go. He brought his lips down my neck, causing me to arch it back.

One by one, he placed purple bruises down my neck, getting to the rim of my shirt, he tugged it down, going over my left boob with the hickeys.

During this all, I had one hand playing around with his curls while the other held his wrist.

He made his way back up to my lips but I backed away and brought my own lips to his neck, returning the bruises along his jawline.

We eventually settled back down, his arm around me and my head on his shoulder.

___________________________________

We were all back at the house now, I was upstairs finishing up an essay when Maggie came into my room, all cheeky.

"So, you and Edwin?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Me and Edwin what?" I replied, avoiding the obvious.

"Hoe don't give me that bullshit. You two were getting it on at the movies. Y/n you've liked him for ages, how do you feel?" she asked again, taking a seat on my bed.

"I mean, I obviously liked it but I doubt he's actually into me, he was probably just bored, Maggs." I bluntly answered.

She just rolled her eyes and left, probably having dealt with enough of me already.

Within the next half hour, I completed my essay and decided on taking a shower since I didn't earlier.

I grabbed my tank top, black shorts, and underwear then headed to the shower.

I set my clothes on the counter then grabbed my phone from my back pocket, and put my Spotify playlist on

After it started, I undressed and stepped into the running water, letting it wash over my body.

I did the shampoo and conditioner and washed it all out.

Lastly, I added body wash to my sponge and brought it over my body. Letting the soap spread over my wet skin felt amazing honestly.

I dropped the sponge and stepped under the water, letting it rinse the soap away. My eyes had closed as I let the water run down me, I brought my hands up to my neck, feeling the bruises beneath my fingers.

I guess I was so focused on the hickeys that I hadn't realized someone else was in the shower with me.

An arm had wrapped around my torso while the other went up to my mouth, the arms hand covering my mouth.

I about screamed but looked behind me to see Edwin, smirking down at me.

He brought the hand he had over my mouth to around my neck, and his lips to mine.

In the process of kissing me, he managed to turn my body around, pressing it against his.

His lips trailed all over my neck, biting at my skin. He brought his lips over one of my nipples as his hand teased the other.

The water fell down our naked bodies, falling to the floor of the shower.

I wasn't ready for what happened next when Edwin hoisted me up and immediately pushed himself inside of me, my handed gripping for the nearest thing which was the glass door of the shower.

I couldn't grip onto it so it slipped off and I just grabbed onto his shoulder.

He continued to push himself in and out of me, harshly.

"Edwin, oh my god!" I moaned out.

"Shh baby." He instructed, gripping my thigh tighter.

His teeth grazed my bottom lips, tugging at them.

His dick slid out, leaving me empty as he placed me back to my feet and turned me around. I got my front pressed against the shower wall and thrust back into.

Edwin brought my arms behind me, holding my wrists together. He kept a fast, harsh pace until we both came.

"Fuck!" We both managed to moan out.

I felt him fill me up as my own went all over him. He pulled out, flipped me back around and brought his lips to mine.

This time, gently. He brought them down my neck and over my collarbone. I just enjoyed what was happening, still not completely taking notice of what's actually going on.

Edwin pulled away, pulling me into his chest under the water, I let my head rest over his heart, feeling it rapidly beat.

___________________________________

We eventually left the shower, dressed and just laid tangled together in my bed.

"What just happened Edwin?" I asked, still unsure.

"I finished what we started at the movies," he answered back.

I just smiled and placed my head on his chest.

"So, y/n would you like to go on a date with me?" he questioned.

"I would love to Edwin." I smiled.

He kissed my forehead then we just laid there, with Edwin twirling a strand of my hair in his fingers.

We talked about what was going to happen when we told Brandon, Maggie, and the others then we just fell asleep.

A/n- Welp, there you have it. Edwin is a nasty Lil boi.

Wc/1380

xoxo-Jozlyn :)