Chapter Nine: Prove it

Carter's POV

"STOP IT! STOP IT! OFF EACH OTHER!" I was ripped off the girls body.

"Why hasn't anyone called an ambulance!?" I heard Charity shout. My head felt light headed.

"Carter can you hear me?" One of the police men said. I was layed down on the ground, my head on something soft.

"Yeah I can." I said. "What's going on?"

"Annabelle is being brought to the hospital then arrested for assault." One of the police men said.

"LET US SEE CARTER!!" Was that, Harry?

"Sir you cannot! Please stay back." I jumped up pushing everyone away. I felt a sharp pain In my side making me fall to my side. I began to scream a long line of curse words. A paramedic came and layed me down again. He took off my jacket and lifted my shirt, exposing a giant bruise.

"Is she alright?" I heard a familiar Irish accent. I slowly closed my eyes to try and relax.

"You six are going on your tour right?" A female paramedic asked. I felt a cold rag placed on my forehead.

"Yes." Mr. Daddy Direction said.

"We have to leave in two hours." The carrot king announced.

"Can we get her to the ambulance! She needs a check on her side!" The paramedic announced. "Were gonna check if anything serious happened if not I want you to make sure she stays calm for a week." I was moved onto a stretcher. "One of you can come on."

"I will." I knew go exactly who it was.

Harry.

"Alright well let's go we want to make sure she is able to leave with you guys." I was wheeled outside and heard flashing and screaming. Great, this is going to be everywhere. I could feel the stretcher being lifted into the ambulance and the doors slammed shut.

"Alright Carter, we've got Harry here okay? Everything is going to be fine." A women said. I opened my eyes where it was Harry and two women paramedics and a male.

"I'm Tracy, this is Annie and Josh. We're gonna make you better alright?" I nodded.

"Can you sit up?" Annie said. I moved my arms behind my back and slowly lifted my body up, with everyone supporting me from each angle.

"That's great! Now we're going to check out that bruise of yours." Josh said. I nodded.

"C-can I have a drink?" I asked. Tracy grabbed a water bottle and handed

It to me. I opened it and took a long sip.

"You got a couple scratches on your side." Annie said. "Were going

To have to clean them up." I looked over at Harry who was staring already at me, a look of worry flooded over his face.

"I'm sorry." I breathed out.

"Why are you sorry?" Harry asked taking my hand.

"It's just. With me here you guys aren't doing anything. This tour might not start, You would have to postpone everything, and everyone hates me-"

"Carter." Harry stopped me. I felt the tears weld up in my eyes. "I'm going to say this once and only once. I do not hate you. Louis does not hate you. Niall does not hate you. Liam does not hate you. Zayn does not hate you. Your parents don't hate you. Your friends back home do not hate you. No one could ever, ever, ever hate a wonderful, funny, beautiful girl like you." I smiled.

Did he really mean all the things he said? I got that out of my thoughts.

"Thanks Haz." I said smiling. I looked into his green emerald eyes, getting lost in them. They were perfect. Not to mention his luscious chocolate curls that you just want to mess up every time you see them. His perfect built arms that were holding my hands