Orientation x Day 2 x part 1

I got back to bed after that little incident. Macchi was with me only for a few minutes after the incident since i told her that everything was Kay and that she didnt need to worry about me. I slowly close my eyes and try to fall asleep but I couldn't. Not because of the incident, but because I'm here, at the school that i was forced to be in with the people who .... i let out a sigh....

~~~~

It was morning, i manage to get a little sleep but I could feel that my body is really really heavy and my head was spinning. This...this is gonna be a tough day. I took a shower that was provided in the room i was staying in and got ready. The bag that I took back was filled with all the necessary supplies needed for the orientation, like name tags, clothings, and others. I put on the clothes provided that was wrapped and label to be worn on the second day and of course i stick on the name tag. I got up and left the room to go meet up with everyone at the field.

As i walk to the field I could feel the look others gave me..... They were gossiping and making up stories but I didnt bother to defend myself. If i did, it would only seem like me making up excuses for what they thought happened...and it would make the situation worst.

"Okay! Welcome everyone!!!" Shalnark said into the mic as everyone turn towards him. " Today will be a little tiring but lets have fun!!!" He added before handing the mic to Chrollo and running off somewhere.

"So what will happened today is, you guys can go in teams or do it alone if you wish, to the station over to the right and grab a card. Inside that card will be little riddles that you can use find the key to gain all 6 stamps. But just for today there will be only 3, the other 3 stamps will later be announced" the moment he said that everyone was finding a partner while some where finding groups. " Oh, and let me add. There will be a prize given to those who got all 6 stamps". At that point everyone was burning with determination....everyone but me of course. Everyone rushed over to grab the card and once i got mine, i was planning to go and have some 'me' time, unfortunately that didn't happen.

"So your name is Yuki?" I turn around to the same person who stepped on my shoulder. Her name tag sad that she's 'Elaine'.  I look at here and that somehow pissed her and her gang off. She grabbed me by my hair and yank it, she dragged me by my hair to somewhere behind a school building before tossing me into the wall. "You think your all that?" She shouted at me as they other 4 around her stare.

"...." i was so confused at this point.

" You think that you can be better than us? You better be out of your mind" she added.

"...I never said or thought that i was. I dont even know you guys" i replied and that made her more pissed. She grabbed me by the collar and slapped me.

"You better not get in my way" she said as they all walk somewhere.

... what the heck was that about? I got up and wend exploring around to find some nice place to rest. I walked to the garden and found a really shady tree. I went under it and took a lil rest. But before i could do that, someone dropped down from the tree I'm under.

"..." it was him the brat....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the long break. I've been going through something very stressful and is getting better ^^ thank you for those who supported me ^^

Feitan x Yuki #2 [ The Vampire King ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara