Teaching The Devil King How To Become A Werewolf

Start from the beginning

"I tried telling Ieyasu and Hideyoshi about it but...they wouldn't listen..."

 Nobunaga said to me as he wiped the sweat off his forehead. Hideyoshi sighed a little and then he said to me.

"We were worried about him besides, we don't know how you people turn into those...creatures."

Nobunaga and I glared at him and then Hideyoshi shrank back in fear. 

"Listen, Nobunaga is obviously not feeling well so let me take care of him, meanwhile, you take care of business here."

I said as I helped Nobunaga onto his feet and then I took him back to his room. Once we got there, Nobunaga sat down on the futon and he looked exhausted and I knew the feeling.

"Ugh...I've never felt so tired in my life...is this the change you told me about?"

"Yeah, don't worry, it'll pass in a few days."

"Isn't there a way to get rid of quicker?"

I thought for a moment and then I remembered Dominic telling me the best way to get rid of the fevers and among other things is to try and use your new wolf senses.

"Well, there is a way, you can start by working together with your senses as a wolf."

"My senses as a wolf?"

"Yeah, if you make a start with your teamwork with Xavier, it'll make your body feel at ease with your new senses. For example, meditating is one of the ways to keep your mind calm and relax, it'll also help with your earing and senses of smell. As for sight, well, that'll have to wait until night time."

"Can that really work?"

"It helped me when I went through the change, trust me, it'll work. Just give it a try, you might even surprise yourself."

Nobunaga saw my point and then I stood up from the ground.

"Come on, we'll head into the woods. It's the perfect place for meditation."

"All right."

I took Nobunaga to the woods and then we got to a clearing where we saw a few wolves. They didn't mind us being here, well, I said 'we' I meant me since the wolves were still a little bit nervous and suspicious of him. Nobunaga and I sat down on the ground until a few of the wolves came over to him and started sniffing him. Nobunaga was a bit unsure at first until I told him.

"Don't worry, the wolves are either confused or suspicious of you since they can't figure out if you're a human or a wolf. It's perfectly normal for them, that's what Dominic told me."

"I see," Nobunaga said as he carefully raised his hand and then one of the wolves let him pet his head. 

"Anyway, to start the meditating process, you need to close your eyes and relax."

"Relaxing to not my strong point."

"Just shut up and close your eyes."

I demanded him and then Nobunaga nodded his head. I watched him close his eyes and then I said to him.

"Now clear your mind, relax and take nice slow deep breaths. Let your mind relax and try and communicate with your wolf, Xavier."

NOBUNAGA'S POV

As I relaxed and let this meditating process take place, I began to feel a little different. The nature sounds got a bit louder and I can hear the wolves whimpering and barking at each other from a long distance. I heard the echos of the birds in the distance and I also heard Haguro's call from high up in the sky. I was a little bit surprised when I heard these sounds and then Alex said to me.