0.12| "𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐞𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬"

"You're best friend Jenny?" He asked.
Teagan would honestly say that her parents were more involved in her life than most parents, but her dad could just be an idiot sometimes.

"No, dad," she groaned, "well, yes, Jenny is throwing the party but we haven't been friends since first year" she explained as she walked from out behind the bar and over to the front door.

"Is this to impress James" Her mother asked knowingly "or is it David now?" she smirked.

Teagan blushed even harder, scratching her neck to stop her from feeling embarrassed.
"No.....I don't dress up for boys mum, there's this thing called looking nice for yourself"
She was lying out her arse, of course it was for James.
"And hey, its  offensive of you to assume it's for a boy, maybe I'm dressing up for Orla" she shrugged.

"Whoever you decide we don't care as long as you're happy dear" Her father smiled before going back to serving.

"Actually" Aylish began, "I'd like it if you picked James, I think he's funny" the six year old smiled, but had a look on her face like she was considering something else.
"Or Orla, she's nice and always plays dolls with me"

Teagan looked like she was about to explode from her red she was, talking about going out with someone was an awkward thing to say in front of mam and sister.

"I'll, um take that into consideration, Aylish" she nodded.

——————

Teagan arrived at the party half an hour later and immediately made a beeline for the DJ booth, seeing David stood there looking bored out of his mind.
He perked up when he saw her and stood up from his slouching position against the wall.

"Teagan, you look good" he smiled and looked her up and down.
She blushed and pushed a stray piece of hair out of her face.
"Thanks, I would say the same but you're still wearing the same clothes as before" she joked.

The current song ended and David sighed, he pressed a random button and a new upbeat song started playing.
It was obvious that he really wasn't enjoying himself.

"You taking song requests?" She cocked her head to the side and smiled suggestively at him, she perched her self on the table behind his DJ booth set up thing. Honestly. Teagan didn't know what it was called.

"Depends, you're not requesting a grease mega mix are you?" he laughed

"Hey, I'm partial to a bit of grease, it's a good movie, buttt—." She playfully pulled out her speech to tease him.
"I wouldn't mind a bit of ABBA" she smirked

David's smirk dropped, Teagan laughed and threw her head back.
"I'm kidding, Jesus Christ, ABBA's great and all but I was actually gonna ask for Saturday night?"

"That's slightly better than ABBA I guess" he smiled.

"Oi! Don't diss ABBA" she jokingly put a finger in front of his face as if she was telling him off.

He playfully pushed her hand down and put it back on the table, placing his hand over hers.
Teagan gulped, David was nice and all and she really, really liked him, but she just liked James more.
Plus, Erin was in love with him and she couldn't do that to her friend.

She cleared her throat and he blinked and took the hint, he retracted his hand and turned back to the equipment.
He awkwardly scratched the back of his head with his free hand and messed around with his equipment with the other.