2

Yezun and Yunlan talk to Dr.Ling.

"After some test ...we found out that his suffering memory lost ....most commonly known as AMNESIA, he can't remember anything in his previous life. "Dr. Ling explains.

" Can we cure it?! tell me what should we do?!"Yezun said looking back at his Gege.

"We can't force it ...it might damage his brain... Let it slowly healed... He might remember things in a few days... Just don't let him stress." Ling answered.

Shenwei blinks .innocently and tries to clear his mind he pinches himself and bites his lips till its bleed..just to prove that he's not dreaming. His eyes are confusedly looking at the grand big room he then looks down at the big bed where he still laying comfortably.

" Did I die?! And my spirit has possessed this man without my consent? but what happened to the owner's body? what if they found out? will they exorcist me? no that's not a good idea? what about my family what happened to them?"Shenwei holds his head with his two hands he feels a headache on many questions on his mind.

" Gege don't force yourself...you will remember slowly...Yezun said while hugging his gege again, he feels sad seeing him like that but happy so he can hold him close...like his fragile and need him. His Gege is a proud, strong, and cold-hearted man...that even he can't melt.

Yunlan is a freeze in his place .he doesn't know why but he feels something wrong with Shenwei. He still remembers those eyes are cold like no emotion but right now it's big blinking innocently like any moment it will cry. He doesn't know why but something warm touçh his heart then it's begun to beat fast.

"What happened! Why your bleeding?! ” Yunlan ask hysterically.

Yezun released the hug and check what's Yunlan talking about then his eyes widened when he saw his Gege's mouth bleed.

" Gege!! what happened?!!! butler Lee please call Dr.Ling!"Yezun historically screams in panic.

"No!! no! I'm fine...I Just bite my lips...so you don't have to disturb the doctor ... it's just a small matter." Shenwei said putting his hands on his mouth.

Yunlan sit on the side bed and gently touch Shenwei chin up,

"Believe me...when it comes to you there are no small matters...now let me see," Yunlan said in a gentle tone, he gently put pressure on Shenwei's chin and his mouth open.

"What are you?! A masochist?!!" Yunlan said try to nag .he gulp when he smelled Shenwei's breath, it likes an infant breath... It so addicting to smell..he wants to touch those pink lips with his own..he shakes his head, He wonders why he never recognized it before... Why he feels that attraction to Shenwei now.

"Butler Lee...called Dr
Ling... Tell him what happened." Yezun command while looking at his brother in law intensely.

"Next time...be careful.."
Yunlan gently said.

"Who are you....his my twin...then who are you? Are you my brother too?" Shenwei asked while looking at Yezun then looking back at Yunlan.

he doesn't know but the guys touch on him make him shiver and the way his eyes looking at him way make him melt..for the first time in his life he wants to flirt but he won't do that not in this situation.

"His a Fri-" Yezun try to interfere but he didn't finish his words when Yunlan said a final sentence that makes Shenwei eyes and mouth both widen.

" I'm your HUSBAND," Yunlan said confidently. Yezun looks at him with wide eyes.

"WHAT?!!! But how...last time I check I'm a man....and you are also."Shenwei said.

" It's a long story ..when you are much better I will explain it to you.."Yunlan said.

"I think, I need the Doctor now..." Shenwei said he feels that his world is going to collapse at any moment in every info he gets.

" I think I'm going crazy right now" Shenwei internally said.

Dr.Ling came a minute later...He give the cold tasteless medicine . Yunlan apply  the medicine to his mouth.