"Aren't you gonna get that?" Hermione asked as she was curious who called him.

"Oh, yeah, I will." He said and picking up his phone.

"Hello? How are you doing?" He said on the phone.

"You want me to take you out now? Okay, I'll see you later." He said and hanging up his phone.

"Who was that?" Hermione asked him.

"Oh, it was just a friend. She's just want me to go out as a friend. You don't mind right I'm going out with a friend?" He said as she shook her head.

"I won't mind." She said with a smile.

"See you tonight." Ron said with a smile and kissed her cheek.

As Hermione went back to their apartment alone, Ron secretly apparate to Lavender's house.

It's been three days since Ron secretly went to Lavender's house, they both always went out together while he and Hermione rarely go out like they used to.

He and Hermione were at their apartment, but never said anything sometimes.

Ginny and Luna became really suspicious about Ron ever since they think Ron was cheated on their best friend with another woman. And they will always defended her from Ron every time he denied the facts about his whereabouts.

And on the very next day...

Ron and Hermione went to the grocery store since they ran out of food.

As Hermione grabbed a shopping cart to grab some food and drinks.

But then, Ron went to buy some ice cream until he bumped into his secret lover.

"Lavender?" He said.

"Ron!" Lavender squealed as she engulfed him a hug and give him a peck on his lips, they're lucky Hermione's at the soda section to buy soda.

"How are you baby?" Ron asked as he was happy to see her.

"Oh, I'm doing okay, how about you?" Lavender said.

"Same to you, what are you doing here?" He said.

"Oh, I just came to the store, I'm running out of food and some yogurt and frozen ice cream." She said as he nodded.

"How about you, what are you doing here?" She asked curiously.

"I came to buy some food and drinks with my fiancee, but don't worry, she wouldn't know about you, so I made it up." He said as she giggled.

"I'm glad, so are you going out with me, after this?" Lavender asked him as he nodded.

"Sure, after I helped her with groceries, I'll came to you baby." Ron smirked as she giggled.

"Okay, see you later." She said with a smile and kiss him on his left cheek and went to buy some yogurt and food. And he came to Hermione as she was struggling hold a shopping cart.

'Need a help?" Ron asked and she nodded as she handed him the shopping cart and he put the ice cream on the cart.

As they both finished shopping, they went to the cashier, Ron was lucky Lavender left after finished paying the food and yogurt so that Hermione won't caught them.

After they paid the ingredients, they left with grocery bags and went back to their apartment to sort out the food.

~~

That evening...

Hermione's fixing spaghetti for dinner and setting up the table when she noticed Ron's wearing a red shirt with black jeans with black blazer with red sneakers.