Scrambled Onions

Good morning, friends!

So you wanna eat an Omlete? Or maybe Scrambled Eggs? Or you can't decide?

Maybe it's your mom's birthday and you wanna make her breakfast in bed and breakfast in bed recquires eggs?

Well I have a recipe for you!

Introducing: Scrambled Onions!

For this delicious fantastic beautiful and smelly in a good way meal, you will need the following ingredients:

• Two eggs.

• One big white onion OR two small ones. A big onion is an onion almost the same size as your palm. A small onion is like half your palm.

• One pinch of black pepper powder.

• Two pinches of red pepper powder.

• Three pinches of salt.

•  A pinch of garlic powder.

• Cheese (parmesan/mozzarella) (as much as you want).

• Three cap spills of veggie oil.

Alright, on to the procedure!

So for context, you should know that I actually cracked five eggs and used two big onions cuz I wasn't cooking for myself alone, but I was making two servings, so while there might seem like a little too much in the picture, just stick with my words and I'll direct you so as not to get confused.

So here are the eggs that I've cracked in the bowl:

By the way, the fifth egg was just for someone who wanted to taste, so now you know what you can add if someone else got curious and wanted to try what you're cooking

In the previous recipe, I told you the technique behind successfully and cleanly cracking an egg, so I won't repeat myself seeing as you can just go back and re-read for yourself.

I do welcome questions in the comment section though. Go ahead. (◡ ω ◡)

So you have the eggs cracked, you should turn your sights to preparing the onions.

Now, I know, onions make you cry, but I have a solution.

Face mask. Preferably one that can block out your nostrils.

You see, the reason why you cry when you chop onions is because the odor it brings out gets sniffed and absorbed by you which causes the reaction of eye itchiness and watering.

It's not your eye exposed to the fumes, it's your nostrils.

So, if you periodically block your nostrils, chop a little, then leave out of the room for a few seconds to breath non-onion-y air, then come back, you should be fine.