"It's all messy now, all thanks to you."

"Oh! Why you're welcome! Now, allow me to do it again." You reached your hand out again, but Eve prevented you by stuffing your mouth with a huge piece of cake he was eating.

"I said 'no'."

After eating and a few chatting in the café, he then asked you, "I'll go to the hair salon. Do you want to come with me?"

You smiled, "Of course!"

"Okay. Let's go." He held your hand and both of you started walking in the busy streets of Tokyo.

"I want to see how they make your hair like that," you giggled.

"Hey, we're there for them to fix my hair, not for you to watch them like you're in a cinema."

"Even so! I just want to be the one who does your hair!"

Eve chuckled. "And why is that? I didn't know you want to be a hairstylist or something."

"No! Not that. I just want to touch your hair more... and to spend more time with you."

The last part was barely audible, but that made Eve turn his head to you.

"And what?" he asked, throwing you a confused look.

"Nothing, nothing. And... I want to try various hairstyles on you!" you grinned.

"Isn't that the definition of hairstylist?" he sighed.

"I don't care! And you can't stop me with it. I'll be the one to do your hair next time and no one else, got it?"

Then, his loud laughter filled the air, causing you to stare at him in confusion. "Yes, yes, I get it now." He wiped the tears that formed on the sides of his eyes, heaved a deep breath to calm himself from that sudden laughter. "That is if you finally learn how to style, (Y/n)." After saying that, Eve stopped walking. "Here we are."

You looked inside the salon. There are no customers on the line, not even one.

You turned to Eve, "It's a good thing that no customers are here today."

Eve opened the door, letting you in first before closing it.

Not too long, a woman, which, you assumed to be the hairstylist and the owner, greeted you two.

"Hello, Eve-kun!"

Eve answered with a smile.

She then turned to you. "And you are...?"

"(Y/n). Just call me (Y/n). Hello!"

"Oh, hello to you, too, (Y/n)-chan!"

She then faced Eve. "Would you like me to... fix your hair again, Eve-kun?"

"Yes, please do. Thank you."

She then proceeded in doing his hair, while you watch them in a chair not too far away.

"What happened anyway? Your hair is sticking everywhere!"

"A certain someone won't stop ruffling my hair," he said, not turning in your direction.