𝟎𝟏𝟓. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

ale 😼
to the mall we go 🙃

el 🤠
🙈<3

ale 😼
☺️

kairi 🕺🏽
r u serious alejandro

ugly boi mattia 😠
all cus elleah put her input 🙄

roshaun 🥳
we were gonna have to go anyways

varo <3
gotta make my girl happy

camila 🧚🏼‍♀️
🥺🥺🤍

kairi 🕺🏽
man can we kick the love birds
out

kairi 🕺🏽
making us feel lonely n shit

roshaun 🥳
agreed 🤢

ugly boi mattia 😠
speak for yourselves, i got
myself a florida girl 🤝

kairi 🕺🏽
bro wassup w this girly
ass group chat name

kairi 🕺🏽
bEsTiEs <3

camila 🧚🏼‍♀️
leave me alone 😠

camila 🧚🏼‍♀️
tf u keep on picking on
me for kairi 😒

ugly boi mattia 😠
somebody's feelings are
getting hurt 😂

camila 🧚🏼‍♀️
u guys are bullies i swear 😔

varo <3
lmfao

varo <3
leave her alone before i fight
ya'll

roshaun 🥳
shut your short ass up 😂

"i may be short but my short ass can jump." alvaro threw his phone on his bed and ran over to roshaun's bed, folding his arm and smacking his elbow two times before jumping onto roshaun. his elbow came in contact with roshauns stomach, earning a scream of pain from roshaun.

"this mans rko'd me!" roshaun shouted, holding his stomach. the boys laughed and all began throwing pillows at alvaro, then began fighting with each other.

the group was going to meet at the mall, taking their time to get ready. the boys really did want to stay in, but they also wanted to spend as much time with camila and elleah, especially alejandro.

elleah and alejandro clicked, they clicked well. they couldn't get enough of each other and it was going to be upsetting to the both of them when alejandro has to go back to jersey.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

arriving to the mall, both groups decided to meet at the food court. it would be easier for all of them instead of searching for each other inside a mall that had tons of stores.

alvaro and camila saw each other, wide smiles forming on their faces. as usual, alvaro greeted camila with a hug and kiss on her cheek. kairi groaned, earning a laugh from the rest of the group.

"who knew alvaro could get a girlfriend before me?" he rhetorically asked, rolling his eyes in the process of his question.

the group argued on if they wanted to eat before or after looking through stores, roshaun suggested it would be better to eat after shopping, due to the fact that shopping made him hungry.

going into stores, camila payed attention to everything alvaro pointed out. he pointed out lots of hoodies, majority hoodies than anything else. however, she did notice that he would take glances at certain t-shirts and jackets.

"you don't like flannels?" she asked him.

"i've never really worn one." he shrugged his shoulders.

"i think you'll look nice in one." she said. she had a soft spot for guys who wore flannels. her love interest in a flannel would be like heaven to her.

"bro this shit is so nice." mattia held up a jacket. mattia put it back and camila took a mental note, still unsure on what she wanted to get the boys.

the group was now moving on from clothing and focusing on shoes. while camila was looking at shoes, she turned around and bumped into someone.

"i'm so sorry." she looked up. julian stared at her, holding a shoe in his hand. "oh, hi." she greeted him.

"hey." julian slightly smiled.

"how are you?" camila swallowed the lump in her throat. she looked at alvaro and the boys, making sure they were occupied with looking at shoes.

"i'm good." julian answered.

"camila!" alvaro shouted, turning around to show camila a pair of shoes he liked. he turned to see camila talking to a guy, being concerned he decided to walk up to the two. you've got to be fucking kidding me, he thought.

"i.. uhm.. this is.." camila couldn't get the words out so alvaro finished the sentence for her.

"alvaro, her boyfriend." he sternly said, holding his hand out.

"julian." julian introduced himself. camila stood and stared at the ground while the tension grew. julian could feel the tension and he didn't like it one bit. "well i better get going, my flight is in a few hours." julian explained.

"yeah, yeah. have a safe trip." camila nervously smiled.

"nice meeting you." julian told alvaro, walking away from them both. alvaro looked up and saw his group of friends looking at him, then turned to camila who was looking at the floor.

alvaro was mad, he shouldn't be mad but he was. he couldn't comprehend why the two would be engaging in conversation when camila told him that her and julian were no longer friends.

"i think the boys and i are gonna head out." alvaro informed her.

camila nodded and looked at elleah. alvaro walked away from camila and to his friends who were saying their goodbyes to elleah. each of them waved at camila and she waved back, walking to elleah when the group of boys exited the store.

"what just happened?" elleah asked.

"i don't even know." camila sighed.

╔═══ ≫∘❀♡❀∘≪ ═══╗
𝙻𝚈𝚂𝚂' 𝙰𝙳𝙳-𝙾𝙽𝚂!
╚═══ ≫∘❀♡❀∘≪ ═══╝

happy saturday ya'll! i hope you guys enjoyed
this chapter, i'm so sorry it's shorter than usual with
the narrative, i kinda had a bit of trouble writing this
one lol. and thank you guys for all the votes &
commenting, it means a lot! i hope you guys have a
good day (:

word count: 1197