Chapter 5

Taylor P.O.V.

I woke up to music playing. I went into my closet and got out my outfit. I went into the bathroom and did my hygiene. After I finished I put on my outfit.

I had on a black tube top, some black ripped pants, my fanny pack that said Trap House and some yellow shoes.

I grabbed my yellow jacket and put on my chain that had a S on it for Scorpio and my gold Rolex. I went into the bathroom to do my makeup.

After I finished I went down stairs to cook breakfast. I was about to go to the store and go get my hair done.

After I finished cooking I went back upstairs and got Kay dressed. I put on an brown off the shoulder sweater, some dark blue jeans and some brown UGGS.

After I got her dressed I went down stairs and fed her. After I fed her I hopped inside my black Lamborghini and dropped her off at her daddy house.

Then I went to Walmart to get food for me to cook for thanksgiving today. Once I walked inside I went and got turkey, collar greens, pecan pie stuff, rice and etc. Then I went and got seafood too. I got crabs, lobster, shrimp, corn, oysters and sausage.

After I went to the mall to get me, Kay, CJ and my brothers sum to wear. I got me and Kay some matching brown, black, and pink UGGS. Then I got Corey a white shirt with blue shorts.

I went into footlocker and got him some white Air forces and Melly some red Dolce Gabbana. Then I got him a black shirt, some black pants and an black jacket.

Then I got Tray an all blue hoodie with light blue jeans and some blue tie die Nikes. Then I got him an black jacket with a black belt.

After I finished with them I went and got Kay a burgundy jumper and a burgundy,white and lil but of blue scarf.

Then I went and got me a black shirt with some black ripped jeans and a blue jean jacket with stuff on it and some white Air Force 1s. After I left the mall I went home and carried all the bags into the house.

Then baby joe asks if I need help with the stuff. I told him yeah and he helped me. He took the outfits to my room and then he helped me put up the food. I went upstairs to the game and saw everybody there.

Me: Aight y'all I'm back so I wanted to know what y'all want for dinner tonight. Seafood or regular thanksgiving dinner?
Them: Seafood.

It was 6 so I told everybody to get dressed so we could take pictures.
After everybody was washed up and the foo was down it was around 7:30. I texted CJ to come on over so he could have dinner with us. Then I texted my bestie Polo since he was down here this weekend.

Me: Taurus wya
Polo: what I done told u bout saying my government name
Me: nigga shut up but where ur ass at
Polo: on my way now I had to stop by the store
Me:Ight bet the food ready
Polo: Ight I'll be there in 5
Me: k

After I texted him I went to wash up and I asked Kd to take my pictures. After he took my pictures Corey, Polo, and Kay walked in.

I gave Corey his outfit so he could get dressed and I got Kay dressed. After I put on her outfit I went downstairs to take her picture. I didn't feel like posting it now so I saved it.

(This is what they was wearing)