t w e l v e

A/N hi all, it has been a while since I have updated, but I am at it again! Hope you enjoy!

•Bills POV•
So we were heading over to Richie's house because he had the amazing idea of having a sleepover. Note the sarcasm. Anyways, so we parked, or more just dropped our bikes on Richies front garden, and headed inside. After Stanley suggested watching a movie from Eddie's cassette movie CD tapes, we got bored so we were contemplating on what to do.
Ben finally spoke up fir the first time in a while since we had got here. He said
" Why don't we invite y/n over?" Everybody seemed to agree to this idea, so we channeled the radio to connect with hers so we could speak to her through it.
We waited a while just speaking dumb words into the radio to see if she would respond. Eventually we lost hope, and decided to just go downstairs to eat because Richie was hungry. As I was leaving the room, a small smile appeared on my face because I heard the soft voice which I instantly recognized as y/n's voice.

" What do you buttheads want?" Her comment made me laugh. So I responded with
"So I'm a b-b-butthead to you now?" I slightly giggled but of course my stutter had to get in the way.
"Oh hi Bill! I was aiming that statement to Richie, but whats up?"
"Well w-we are all at R-R-Richie's for a a umm sleepover, wanna c-come too?" I hated my stutter sometimes. Okay that was a lie, I hated my stutter all the time. But to my delight y/n responded.
"Sure, I'll be over in a minute, my house is like two blocks away, so see ya soon Bill!" The radio then turned to static.
"Hey Bill, what is taking you so long?" Stanley called out from down stairs. "Coming!" I shouted running down the stairs.
"Hey g-guys y/n is c-coming over in um in l-like a few min-minutes." Usually my stutter was pretty controlled when I was hanging out with the losers club and my other good friends but Ben was here and I barley knew him. After rushing down the stairs all of the boys were sitting in a circle like position on the sofas and floor and chairs.
Finally Eddie spoke up "Bill we are playing a game to get to know Ben a little better, Do you want to join?"
"Sure. Ummm y/n is also coming over." I managed to say without stuttering. Everyone just replied with a simple murmure like "cool" or "nice" So we started to play this 'game' and Ben asked the next or first question
"What are all of your last names?" Okay, I must admit that was a kind of stupid question, we all answered though

"Eddie Kaspbrack"
"Richie Toizer"
"Stanley Uris"
"Mike Hanlon"
"And Bill Denbrough" I stated last.
"Wait, Denbrough, as in Georgie Denbrough the boy who went 'missing' but everyone actually thinks and knows he is dead"

Ben's words really hit me hard. And the way he said the word missing and dead, made me start to get angry inside.
And Georgie is NOT dead! I guess Eddie could sense my anger, because just as I pounced my self towards Ben to punch him right in his punchable face, Eddie moved between Ben and myself as Richie pulled me back.

"HE IS NOT DEAD!" I screamed at Ben.
"Okay Bill Buddy, just calm down, okay, calm down." Richie repeated in a calm voice.
After that nobody dared to talk, there was this awkward tension in the room, and even though Richie told me to calm down, I could not calm down, Ben started a fire in me which was still not put out. So as everybody took more awkward glances at each other, when nobody was suspecting anything from me, I lunged forward to punch Ben, square center in his face, his nose started to bleed.
"Don't you ever, and I repeat ever make fun of my little brother! And I can assure you he is most surely NOT dead!" I screamed in his face and punched his eye again which then went on and formed a purple to black circle around his eye. What can I say? I was fuming with anger.

"Okay Bill, really calm down!" Stanley said directly staring me down in the eye. Remember that awkward tension that I mention earlier, yeah? Well, that awkward tension is rising back in the room, after Ben got what he deserved from me (a punch in the face and nose) I have mostly calmed down. The awkward tension taking over the feeling in the room. The only sound that was heard was the sound of my and Ben's heavy breathing from trying to calm down, and him trying to control his nosebleed. Soon we all turned our heads and attention towards the door which was opening.

It was y/n. I completely forgot she said she was coming over. She has a small bag on her back with her swimming costume in it I assume because we planned on going swimming tomorrow. As soon as she closed the door gently she shyly said "hi" with a shy smile as she turned around. The first thing or big change I saw about her was her hair. It was a lot longer than the last time we saw her, it also has a nice tint of red in it.

Overall, she looked nice as normal, but like a completely different person. Like how did her grow that long over night?

As she was scanning her eyes across Richie's living room, I noticed that when her eye's gaze landed on Ben, her eyes widened, she smoothly dropped her bag on the floor, and ran over the the other side of the room where Ben was.

She cupped his face with her hands, and I was a little jealous to say the least. It was a mystery to why I was jealous though. She studied his face,
"Ben from social studies?"
"Hi?" Ben said in a questioning kind if voice.
"Oh my gosh, what happened, are you alright?" Y/n kept asking Ben if he was alright. Which I found weird.
"Let me get some ice for that," y/n said as she rushed to the kitchen freezer.
When she came back, she asked a question I really hoped she would not ask.
"So who did this to you?" Everybody gave the obvious answer by turning their heads in my direction and looking at me.
"Bill! Why on Earth would you do that?"
"Am I the only one realizing Billy Boy is falling in, ya know the l word?" Richie was meant to whisper to Eddie, but let's say that whispering is not Richie's strong suit.

Y/n was looking at me with an expecting look, as in she wanted to know why I punched Ben in the face. Twice. The truth is I did it to get back at what Ben said about Georgie, but in all truth it was not only that.

Oooooh so what does Bill mean by this? I know it has been a really long time since I have last updated, so here is a Christmas gift. I am currently writing another book, and if you are interested in The Hunger Games series, then you should go and check it out. It is called Ghost Of You // The Hunger Games. As always, please don't hate, vote on what you like, and thank you for reading. Also Happy Birthday Louis Tomlinson! :)