Taste me Fast or I'll Disappear

There weren't many things Eddie expected of Richie after he graduated a year before him, well, almost a year. 

Eddie was graduating a semester early due to the fast track honor program his school had, Eddie would end up with more than enough credits to graduate and most of them were weighted so he'd technically be in his second semester of freshman year in college.
Whenever he decided to put himself in debt by going.

Wherever he felt like going.

Don't get him wrong, he didn't know what the fuck he wanted to do and where he was going. He could feel himself on the verge of suffering a mini panic attack because- Richie is going to leave him, he's going to end up switching majors 20 times if he goes straight into it, or worse. Flunk out. 

He's freaking to say the least. 

So, he's waiting for Richie to get off work to calm him down, his thoughts getting the best of him, but it's not his fault, okay?

He knows none of these calamities were to happen in reality, but in his tired exam-ed out head(running only on monsters to pull off going 3 days straight with only 3 hours of sleep), these were each very high in the chance of possible outcomes. 

Needless to say, Eddie just needed Richie to do something to get him out of being Edward Kaspbrak, get him to be- well, just Eddie. He also just missed being able to connect with Richie on that level, with no worries, or reasons to rush.

Richie had been working really hard since he got a payed internship at the local body modification shop for a reason that he wouldn't tell Eddie about. Eddie didn't really have time to talk to him either, with exams and everything. Which only added to the distance he knew he was only creating in his head due to stress.

Richie had the next 3 days off for his rut, and Eddie was done with his classes for the year after his final exam of the semester earlier that day. 

To say they both needed this was an understatement. It's mostly about the fact that they just want to escape into each other for a little bit. They would still be under the roof of their parents, a reason they've already discussed is the only delay they have in their bonding. That and they just want to wait.

He just needed to talk to Richie. Where is he? Maybe he just needed to think about something else in the mean time.  

Eddie looked down at his phone, seeing no new messages. Richie was supposed to be off soon. That doesn't account for the time it would take for him to get home. The parlor was about 45 minutes away from Richie's house and it would take him about 5- 10 minutes to finish up and leave. That's a good amount of time. 

---------

Eddie had lifted his left hand to his mouth, shoving his pointer and middle finger down his throat gagging slightly.

He shed his clothes, leaving his whole body exposed to the cold air causing a shiver to rake through his body. Eddie pulled his fingers from his mouth, running his spit slick fingers down his body. He circled his left bud, dragging his fingers across to his right one before bringing them to his mouth once again.

He brought his hand back down to the tip of his cock, circling the pre-cum beading at the slit, he then brought his fingers to his entrance teasing the opening til it puckered and he pulled them away. 

Bringing his legs up to get a better angle, he reached his right hand under Richie's pillow to pull out the lube. Eddie uncapped it, rolling it on the pads of his fingers, and bringing the two down to his hole.